Restaurant Week returns to Greater Palm Springs June 3-12, 2022. This annual event, now in its 14th year, offers residents and visitors 10 days of dining experiences at local restaurants throughout the nine-city destination. Visit Greater Palm Springs presents Restaurant Week with the support of event gold sponsors Agua Caliente Casinos and Sysco™.
Greater Palm Springs Restaurant Week is the perfect opportunity to support local restaurants, whether it’s trying a new eatery or visiting a long-time favorite. More than 60 restaurants will offer custom menus for lunch, dinner or both. Lunch offers will include 2 or more courses/items priced at $15, $25 or $35. Dinner menus include 3 or more courses/items or small plates and cost $39, $49 or $59. Some restaurants may offer wine pairings and/or supplemental dishes for an additional charge.
Here is a sampling of the flavors that diners can enjoy:
Dine alfresco on the garden patio at Birba in Palm Springs, known for Italian wood-fired pizzas, delicate salads, braised meats and homemade desserts. Offering: $49 dinner
- Wally’s Desert Turtle in Rancho Mirage presents a refreshed and re-imagined take on modern California cuisine with the finest local ingredients, classic service, and exceptional surroundings. Offering: two dinner menus at $49 and $59
- Consistently earning top ratings in the Zagat Survey, Cuistot offers fine California/French cuisine in a beautiful country French farmhouse setting. Offering: $35 lunch, $59 dinner
- Fuzion Five in Palm Springs prepares Vietnamese and Lao cuisine with traditional flavors, fusing home cooking techniques with modern presentation that will awaken your senses. Offering: $39 dinner
- PS UNDERGROUND presents ZING for Restaurant Week. Follow the PS Underground troupe of actors from the first audition to their opening number on the Broadway stage all while enjoying a secret fantastic four-course dinner for $99.
- RD RNNR specializes in American fare with an emphasis on craft cocktails and a well-balanced selection of rotating taps in Old Town La Quinta. Offering: $39 dinner
The full list of participating restaurants is available at dinegps.com.
Diners can also use the website to book a reservation. For every reservation booked via the DineGPS website, $1 will be donated to FIND Food Bank.
Greater Palm Springs Restaurant Week will be followed by the launch of the Summers Eats Pass, a free mobile pass that features even more ways for food lovers to savor summer, with restaurant offers and even weekly prize drawings. The Summer Eats Pass will be available June 13–September 5. .