GayDesertGuide.LGBT, #ILoveGayPalmSprings Podcast and KGAY 106.5 Palm Springs are resources for your company to reach LGBTQ consumers through digital, mobile, print, audio, video, OTT/Connected TVs and social media channels. We have a comprehensive approach:
- Reaching LGBTQ consumers planning their vacation, planning their weekend or looking for LGBTQ-friendly businesses, attractions, events and activities.
- You benefit with top search position on specific sections on GayDesertGuide.LGBT and with over 1,000,000 Google searches and over 500k pageviews per year!
- Banner ads: Your message delivered via display advertising on our site and in our newsletter
- Digital advertising & retargeting campaigns that “follow the consumer” with your message can target geographically and demographically
- Social media advertising and shared posts to our followers, fans and their friends are an effective way to market today. We know how!
- Event marketing, KGAY live broadcasts, promotions with our Fun & Games Department and our Hot Deals (Gay Groupon) program
- Content marketing & blogs amplified through social media
- Targeted email marketing to our Oasis Insiders email club (6,500+)
We can reach visitors online before they arrive and while they are here, as well as locals who use GayDesertGuide to be “in the know” on what’s happening We can expand your marketing message reach regionally to the important drive markets of Los Angeles, the OC, San Diego and Long Beach, to Las Vegas, Phoenix, San Francisco, Seattle, Vancouver and Portland, nationally and internationally.
- We promote ourselves on LGBTQ-specific websites to drive consumers to the site
- Organizational partnerships with DBA, chambers of commerce, DGTG, D.A.P., The Center and others show our support in the community & provide discounts on our services to members.
- Event sponsor partnership extends our brand to locals and visitors with recognition and access at events from Modernism to White Party; IBC to the Dinah
- We distribute a printed Maps & Guide to gay resorts, hotels, visitors’ centers, and local businesses to drive traffic to the site and to our advertisers