The 7th annual Palm Springs Modernism Show & Sale – Fall Edition, held during Modernism Week’s Fall Preview, opens Friday evening October 15 and will feature many dealers new to the show as well as returning dealers that have participated in the show previously. The Show & Sale features 50 premier national exhibitors offering vintage furniture, decorative and fine art representing all design movements of the 20th century and introducing 21st century contemporary design. This popular event, which runs October 15-17, will be held in Oasis 4 at the Palm Springs Convention Center, located at 277 North Avenida Caballeros in Palm Springs, California, and is a more intimate version of the annual Palm Springs Modernism Show & Sale held in February. This year, the Modernism Show & Sale will also include selected dealers that have previously participated in the Palm Springs Modern Design Expo.
New dealers to the 2021 Modernism Show & Sale Fall Edition include:
- Dragonette Ltd. of Palm Desert, CA bringing a fabulous never-before-been-seen furniture line by Karl Springer
- Amara Rugs of Torrance, CA bringing vintage 20th century rugs along with their 21st century carpet designs
- Greg Pepin Silver of Copenhagen, Denmark bringing vintage Georg Jensen silver and jewelry
- 917 Fine Arts of Miami, FL bringing fine art and Native American textiles
- Unapologetically Italian from Cathedral City, CA bringing contemporary lighting
- ULLOO42 from Costa Mesa, CA bringing unique furniture and traditional craft projects
- Moya Living from Fountain Valley, CA bringing powder coated steel cabinetry
Returning featured dealers include:
- Red Modern Furniture, from Phoenix, AZ featuring vintage modern furniture, art and accessories
- Bridges Over Time @ Palm Springs Art & Design Gallery of Palm Springs, CA featuring 19th – 21st century antiques, design, fine art and garden items
- Light in Art from Los Angeles, CA featuring custom stained-glass lighting and abstract glass art
- Palette Contemporary Arts & Craft from Albuquerque, NM featuring a broad spectrum of contemporary art in many different media
- Art Link International from Lake Worth, FL featuring Modernism through Pop fine art
- Pergamena Fine Arts, Fort Collins, CO featuring drawings, paintings and sculptures
“We are delighted to be returning to Palm Springs in October to present the Fall Edition of the popular Modernism Show & Sale after an absence of a year and a half,” said Rosemary Krieger, President of Dolphin Promotions. “The pandemic was a challenging time for all of us and we are thrilled to reconnect with the enthusiastic Modernism Week community of dealers and collectors.”
On Friday evening, October 15, Fall Preview attendees are invited to attend the festive Opening Night Party and Early Buying Preview Reception at the Modernism Show & Sale at the Palm Springs Convention Center. The Friday night party is the prime opportunity for attendees to shop direct from dealers before the show opens to the public on Saturday. Tickets are available in advance for $75 at palmspringsmodernism.com or at the door for $85 and include daily re-entry to the show. Weekend show hours are Saturday, October 16, from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. and Sunday, October 17, from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Tickets are $20, include return entry all weekend, and may be purchased in advance at palmspringsmodernism.com or at the door.
Show & Sale Sponsors include Presenting Sponsor Engaged Media, LLC, BIDSQUARE, and Freightforwarding.com along with Media Sponsors Atomic Ranch, California Home+Design, California Homes, Palm Springs Life, and Santa Fean Magazine.