Gay Days Anaheim
On September 17-19, we will rechristen the parks with our sea of red shirts.
- As of July 30, Disneyland is requiring all guests to wear masks while indoors. While it's possible that could change before Gay Days, we wanted to give you lots of notice so you can start planning your fabulous mask wardrobe now!
- CHANGES AND UPDATES AND NEWS (OH, MY!)In this current environment, we are used to things changing quickly and Gay Days is no exception. Here are some key items that are new this week: The Gay Days schedule has changed! Not only have we added to it, we have made some changes to start times and even locations in order to create better opportunities for social distancing and a safer overall environment. So if you downloaded a copy of the schedule, make sure to scrap that version and make note of the latest iteration. You can find it HERE. No bags will be permitted at House of Blues, so PLEASE leave them behind. If you bring a bag, House of Blues security will turn you away. If you are a VIP Gold or Silver Ticket Holder, please note that the Meet and Greet with Jackie Cox will occur BEFORE the show, at 8:15 PM. Please time your arrival at House of Blues accordingly. Park reservations are filling up! Some categories are already fully booked, so if you have not yet secured your discounted park tickets and reservations, get them NOW! CLICK HERE Additionally, for the indoor Gay Days shows and parties (Chita Rivera, Audra McDonald, Jackie Cox, Nina West Jan Sport and Kingdom), proof of vaccination will be required. If you are a current ticketholder and are not able to adhere to this policy, please write to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're all in this together!
Friday, September 17th
- An Intimate Conversation with Chita Rivera / 6:00 PM at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel / Tickets are $30 and $50
- An Evening with Audra McDonald / 8:00 PM at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel / Tickets are $80 and $130.
Saturday, September 18th
- The day culminates with KINGDOM, the weekend’s signature party. The night will start with RuPaul’s Drag Race darling Jackie Cox in her show, JackieVision at 7:00 PM and 9:00 PM. Then at 10:00 PM, Jackie will cede the floor to DJ Kimberly S. and the dancing will begin! Tickets to both parts are available separately or bundled together. KINGDOM will be held at House of Blues, Anaheim.
Sunday, September 19th
- Gay Days Anaheim pool party, PLUNGE! from noon until 4:00 p.m. at the Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel. DJ Zach Moos will be spinning while Mermaids splash around in the pool. Tickets are $25.
- As the sun sets, we’ll close the weekend with a pair of shows from more RuPaul’s Drag Race royalty; At 6:00, Nina West will dazzle with her show, The Wonderful World of Nina, and then at 8:00, fresh from All Stars 6, Jan Sport will present Jan’s Jukebox!
- Click here for the schedule
- We are happy to announce that our discounted hotel rates at the Grand Californian, Disneyland Hotel and Paradise Pier are now available for Gay Days Anaheim, September 17-19. These rooms ALWAYS sell out so reserve now. CLICK HERE to reserve at the exclusive Gay Days rates.
- Straight from the Disney+ Pride special, "This is Me,"(in which she slayed with "Agatha all Along"), the Drag Race Season Twelve Persian Princess is coming to Gay Days to spread her magic as our Celebrity Guest Host for the weekend! She'll be making surprise appearances throughout Gay Days, culminating with a special Disney edition of her show, "JackieVision!" on Saturday night! Tickets go on sale July 15 and will be available individually or as part of our VIP Gold and Silver packages.
- DISCOUNTED PARK TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE
- Purchase your tickets for Disneyland and Disney California Adventure at exclusive, discounted Gay Days Anaheim rates.
- As you may have heard, every guest needs a park reservation for each day that they want to visit the parks. The steps are as follows:1) Purchase a park ticket2) link that ticket to you Disney account on the Disneyland app or online3) Make resevations for your desired dates
- To get started CLICK HERE!
- There is still a lot that we don't know as Disneyland and California navigate new protocols. We will be sharing more information very soon regarding parties, and our event schedule. Our discounted hotel rooms and park tickets will go on sale NEXT WEEK.
- Here are some important things to know:
- Every person who wishes to go to the parks will need a park reservation, which can only be made once you've purchased a ticket. We will be making the discounted ticket link available VERY soon so that you can book your resevations. Our next newsletter will include more information on how to make park reservations using your discounted Gay Days tickets. We have been assured that Disneyland expects that there will be ample reservations available, so no need to rush out and buy tickets today.
- All of the Gay Days Anaheim events will follow Covid protocols, both in and out of the parks. We don't know exactly what those protocols will look like yet, but both Disneyland and Gay Days will be adhereing to all safety measures and following the guidelines set forth by the state of California.
- Out of state guests will be allowed to make park reservations and enter the park without any issues.We may be releasing information about our programming a little later in the summer than usual because we are closely monitioring Covid safety and assessing what we can and cannot do.
- There's still lots for us to figure out in partnership with Disney and our partner venues, but we can confirm that Gay Days is back!
september 17 (Friday) - 19 (Sunday)
1600 S. Disneyland Drive