Palm Mountain Resort & Spa is located in the heart of Palm Springs, just one block from the famed Palm Canyon Drive. Our downtown Palm Springs hotel offers scenic grounds featuring a perfectly chilled pool with sunning terrace, misters to keep you cool, a courtyard space ideal for gathering, fire pits, and a hot tub for cool evenings.
Our serene Palm Springs hotel offers the following amenities and services:
- Centrally located just footsteps from downtown Palm Springs and a short drive to local attractions like golfing and outlet center shopping.
- 142 graciously appointed guestrooms and suites, many featuring private balconies or patios to take in the striking views of the San Jacinto Mountains.
- Onsite Palm Springs day spa offers a tranquil spot to relax, unwind, and detoxify.
- Indoor and outdoor event space, perfect for meetings, receptions, and weddings, accommodating up to 100 guests.
- Perfectly chilled outdoor pool with adjacent sunning terrace complete with misters to keep you cool, a fire pit, and hot tub for chilly evenings, as well as spacious courtyards and patios ideal for taking in stunning mountain views.
- Snacks and beverages, including select beer, wine, Starbucks® coffee, and Tazo® tea, for purchase in our Marketplace – perfect for satisfying a late-night craving or grabbing a poolside snack.
- Lawn and table games for guest use, including croquet, Jenga, ring toss, and a variety of board games.
- Access The Fitness Edge to enjoy their facilities and attend yoga, Zumba, or circuit training classes.
- Ample self-parking as well as shuttle service to and from Palm Springs International Airport.
- Access to our new, vintage-style bike cruisers, perfect for touring the city in style.
- Wi-Fi access throughout the resort.
Palm Mountain Resort & Spa is also the ideal spot for a productive meeting, relaxing retreat, or intimate wedding. The resort’s indoor event space and spacious outdoor patio are ideal for gatherings of any kind. And don’t forget the fabulous onsite spa – or should we say spahhh.