Thinking of Dinner? • Join Us • Reservations
Grand Central Palm Springs is a restaurant and event space in the La Plaza Center, built in the heart of the village in 1936. That was two years before Palm Springs was incorporated as a city. The restaurant is owned by a group of family and friends who want to share their love of great food and drinks, and offer an easy to find meeting place for visitors and residents. They located the restaurant in a portion of the Spanish Colonial building that had been vacant for more than 10 years, bringing new life to a vital spot in the center of the downtown.