Event Categories Books & Literature
Architecture & Modernism
Bars & Nightlife
Books & Literature
Charities & Galas
Concerts & Shows
Conferences & Expos
Dine & Sip
Dining Out For Life
Film Festivals & Movies
Fitness & Wellness
Fun & Games
Gallery Openings & Events
Gay Resort Events
Kids & Family
Markets & Fairs
Networking & Mixers
Religion & Spirituaility
Wine Tasting/Liquor Tasting
Yoga & Meditation
The OutBook Book Club is supported by The Palm Springs Cultural Center and the Palm Springs Public Library. Selections highlight
(Wednesday) 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Palm Springs 92263
22sep6:00 pm7:00 pm3rd Wednesday Speaker Series: Stephanie Battaglino, author and trans activist6:00 pm - 7:00 pm Mizell CenterEvent Categories:Books & Literature,LGBT,Politics, Gov,Transgender EventsRegister Here
Stephanie Battaglino’s mission in life is to educate, inform and inspire. Her book, Reflections From Both Sides of the Glass Ceiling: Finding My True Self In Corporate America shares
- Stephanie Battaglino’s mission in life is to educate, inform and inspire. Her book, Reflections From Both Sides of the Glass Ceiling: Finding My True Self In Corporate America shares her journey to authenticity as a woman and the realities of male privilege in corporate experience. Reflections From Both Sides offers a rare look at how one individual navigated work life from two gender perspectives and transcended the Glass Ceiling. It’s a powerful trailblazing story of inspiration, self-discover, and triumph – for EVERYONE.
- Battaglino is a nationally sought-after keynote speaker, diversity trainer and author who has worked with Fortune 500 companies, municipalities and serves on numerous boards; LGBT Community Center of New York, PFLAG National and Transgender Legal Defense Fund.
- Winston Geiseke, Philanthropy and Special Sections Editor of the Desert Sun, will moderate the discussion following a special introduction by Palm Springs Mayor-Pro Tem Lisa Middleton.
- Co-Sponsored by the LGBTQ Center of Palm Springs, The TransPower Project, OutBook/OutLoud.and the Palm Springs Public Library.
- Registration Required
(Wednesday) 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
GET TICKETSRegister Here
Have you often said you want to write your memoir, but people, work and events simply take up your time? Do you have a story about an event in
- Have you often said you want to write your memoir, but people, work and events simply take up your time?
- Do you have a story about an event in your life, or a place, or your family of origin or choice?
- You have a voice that’s demanding your attention.
- This is certainly as good a time as any to let it fly!
- Roni will share her affordable (only $35) four-module one-day method for writing your memoir. Also included is information about legal and ethical issues and publishing options. She will personally guide you through the process of reviewing your entire life then separating and focusing on those points that changed the course of your life. The course is live on Zoom, not recorded, and the chat with participants, though voluntary, is enriching. Best part…no after products to try to get you to buy!
- A Zoom Link will be sent upon purchasing the course.
(Saturday) 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Palm Springs 92263