While brighter days are on the horizon, we here at Out in The Vineyard have made the decision to move ahead with a sense of heedfulness.
We missed a whole year of enjoying great wines, food, and friends in beautiful locations all throughout the Northern California Wine region, so yes, we have a lot of catching up to do.
However, rather than drinking #AllTheWine during one big Gay Wine Weekend, we are easing back into it with smaller, safer and more socially responsible Gay Wine Weekends over a 12-week period.
We will be tasting wine together all throughout the Summer/Fall season. A portion of ticket sales for each event will benefit an LGBTQ Non-Profit.
Participation will be limited at each event so don’t hold off.
The Weekends are as follows:
- Saturday, June 19 – Pride Wine Tasting at the Academy in San Francisco
- Saturday, July 17 – Twilight event at Chateau St. Jean Winery, Kenwood -TBD
- Sunday, July 18 – Virtual Online Drag Queen Bingo & Bubbles
benefiting Face to Face. 10am
- Friday, July 30 – An Afternoon Soiree in the historic Adobe at Three Sticks Winery, Sonoma 3pm-6pm
- Saturday, August 7 – Art, Wine & Brunch at Donum Estate in Sonoma 10:00am
- Sunday, August 22 – Mix & Mingle at Macrostie Winery, Healdsburg
- Saturday, September 11 – Private SF Residence Wine & Hors d’oeuvres
We will be following all the proper guidelines and protocols that will be in place at the time of the event(s) that you are attending including proof of Vaccination. It has always been our goal at Out in The Vineyard to keep everyone safe and healthy.
Considering what we have been through this past year that same goal is now even more important. We hope for your understanding and appreciate you following the guidelines that will be in place.
If we do go into another lockdown during the season tickets can be transferred to another OITV event or refunded.