The LGBT Community Center of The Desert presents Yoga of 12-Step Recovery Y12SR Saturdays starting Jan 25, 2020 - 2:00 to 3:30 PM | 12 Week Program YOGA OF
- The LGBT Community Center of The Desert presents Yoga of 12-Step Recovery Y12SR
- Saturdays starting Jan 25, 2020 - 2:00 to 3:30 PM | 12 Week Program
- YOGA OF 12-STEP RECOVERY (Y12SR) is a holistic model designed to address the physical, mental and spiritual disease of addiction.
- The characteristics and effects of addiction could easily be described as separation. Addictive behaviors disconnect us from ourselves, our loved ones, our environment and so much more. Conversely, yoga itself means union, integration, balance. Yoga and its practices teach the fine art of balancing our multidimensional lives while living in a complex world. This program provides sustainable addiction recovery tools and solutions for relapse prevention by combining the wisdom of yoga with the practice of a 12 step program. Yoga and its practices help to supplement a program of recovery.
- Bring your own mat if you have one!
- About the Facilitator: Tony Krohn is an accomplished teacher and practitioner who has explored and shared many benefits of yoga. Tony believes the purpose of yoga is more than just a practice, it can be transformational in body, mind, and spirit if you stay and commit to exploring and experiencing the change!
- Cost: Members: $2 per Class | Non-Members: $5 per Class
- Limited to 20 participants. Registration is required.
(Saturday) 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
The LGBTQ Community Center of the Desert
1301 N Palm Canyon 92262