Voice Overs...Now is Your Time!
27feb6:30 pm8:30 pmVoice Overs...Now is Your Time!6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
In what could be the most enlightening 2 hours you’ve ever spent, this class will show you how you can actually begin using your speaking voice for commercials,
In what could be the most enlightening 2 hours you’ve ever spent, this class will show you how you can actually begin using your speaking voice for commercials, films, videos, and more. Most people go about it the wrong way. In this introductory class, you will learn about a unique, outside the box way to break into this creative, fulfilling, and potentially lucrative industry. Voice-overs can be managed on your own terms, on your own turf, in your own time, and with minimal overhead! Whether you choose to pursue voice-overs part-time or full-time, this could be the game changer you’ve been looking for.
With 13 years of experience in the industry, Bridget Renshaw’s voice can be heard in commercials, animations, voice dubbing, corporate videos, eLearning, and video games. She has voiced numerous commercials including Samsung, Audible, Transitions Lenses, Scholastic, Simple Skincare, Classic Mazda, and more. Bridget is also known for her Spanish Telenovela English translations and character work on various video games, eLearning projects, and animated videos. Bridget loves to talk to people about following their passions in life, especially voice-over!
Here’s what Bridget Renshaw will be covering in the class:
- Overview of the voice-over industry
- Demonstration of voice-over technique with two class volunteers
- The numerous career opportunities within this industry
- Unions and how they play a part
- The income potential for full and/or part-time voice-over work
- How to market yourself in this fast-changing industry and how to land work!
- The new industry standards (ie. being able to work from home, recording on your computer or smartphone)
- The equipment and tools needed to get started
- An introduction to the all-important voice-over demo
- Step up the mic and record your own voice-over, and receive a complimentary evaluation of your potential in the industry
(Monday) 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Palm Springs Pavilion 401 S Pavilion Way 92262
400 S Pavilion Way 92262