Transgender Day of Visibility: Performances & Conversation
Come join the Transgender Health and Wellness Center for their virtual Transgender Day of Visibility. We will celebrate the lives and accomplishments of the Transgender, Gender Non-Conforming and Intersex
- Come join the Transgender Health and Wellness Center for their virtual Transgender Day of Visibility.
- We will celebrate the lives and accomplishments of the Transgender, Gender Non-Conforming and Intersex Community with inspiring stories by nationally known artists and activists Ryan Cassata, Skylar Kergil, Niko Storment and more on Zoom.
- Skylar Kergil is a 28 year old transgender musician, artist, activist, YouTuber, and Speaker-Currently working alongside his fluffy cat in Somerville, MA. www.skylarkergil.com
- Niko Storment is a transgender artist who moved to San Francisco at the age of 17 to join the queer community. He became involved in the SF Queer Club scene where he became a respected club photographer, performer, and event curator. He studied hip-hop, visual arts, and social justice at San Francisco State University, allowing for the blossoming of his visual & marketing freelancing career. www.nikostorment.com
- Ryan Cassata is an award-winning singer-songwriter, actor, performer, published writer, LGBTQ+ activist and motivational speaker. Featured on/in Grammy.com, Rolling Stones, Billboard, The New York Times, Buzzfeed, and the NY Daily News, Ryan has worked hard to advance his career at a transman since the age of 13. www.Ryancassata.com
(Wednesday) 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Palm Springs 92263