Totally 80's Trivia Party
20oct4:00 pm5:00 pmTotally 80's Trivia Party4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Gay Desert Guide's Fun & Games Dept. and TheMenEvent.com present Totally 80-s Trivia Party We all love a good trivia party. Test your memories of everything wonderful about the
- Gay Desert Guide's Fun & Games Dept. and TheMenEvent.com present Totally 80-s Trivia Party
- We all love a good trivia party. Test your memories of everything wonderful about the 80s with fun trivia games
- About this Event
- Big Gay Trivia is a great way to get together for a night of fun, conversations and lunacy during all the craziness. Our Trivia contests are so entertaining because we make the questions easy and enjoyable for everyone. TheMenEvent founder Hugh Hysell will be your host for this evening that you can enjoy from the comfort of you home.
- How it Works: Register ahead of time. You will need a computer or smartphone with webcam and microphone. This way you can interact with Hugh and the others. We will send you an invitation and codes to join. The trivia will be available to view using a separate free service (no need to download anything) but you can participate on your computer or smart phone. A few hours ahead of the event, we will send you the code/invitation you will need to join the virtual trivia night.
- What to expect: Up to 20 attendees will be on your screen at once. We will have 3 rounds of 10 questions each. The top 3 winners from each round will win free passes to our events when we get back up and running.
- What kind of questions are there? The questions are designed to be fun, easy and sometimes educational. They cover common sense stuff to everyday things, movies, TV, stuff you learned in high school, pop culture, popular music and things that lots of people should know
- Rules: This night is meant to be fun for everyone. If you are super competitive or a trivia wiz we ask that you "dumb down" for a round or two so others have a chance to win! There are no teams on this night. If you have a friend with you they will need to register separately.
- Cost: $9 (Please note that participating in this virtual event helps support small businesses fighting to survive during this crisis to stay alive so we are ready to host real life events when all this is over. For that we humbly thank you!).
(Tuesday) 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Palm Springs 92263