This is a repeating event
The Positive Life Series on Zoom
The Positive Life Series is monthly community HIV/AIDS seminar series presented by HIV + Aging Research Project Palm Springs and is now a virtual meeting. On Tuesday, February 1
- The Positive Life Series is monthly community HIV/AIDS seminar series presented by HIV + Aging Research Project Palm Springs and is now a virtual meeting.
- On Tuesday, February 1 the topic is "HIV and the Law" with attorney Andrew Alder-Larue.
- Future Positive Life programs: 03/01/22 - Thriving With HIV with activist Nelson Vergel.
- Sponsored by HIV+Aging Research Project-Palm Springs.
Because Zoom bombing webinars has become a thing, Zoom now requires that all meeting attendees register in advance, use a password and a waiting room so that the moderator can control who joins the call. Apologies for this inconvenience, but if a meeting gets bombed, Zoom totally shuts it down and we can't continue.
This is an easy one-time process – just follow the directions below. Please do this before the call in case you encounter any problems.
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. You'll only need to do this once, and after that you can just click on the link to enter the monthly meeting (unless you use a different device).
- If you are having any challenges using the Zoom platform, please let us know and we can help troubleshoot and/or walk you through it. We want everyone who wants to participate to be able to do so. Email questions to email@example.com.
- The program begins at 6:00 PM. ASL provided upon request at least one week prior. Sponsored by HIV+Aging Research Project-Palm Springs.
- Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Hope to see you there!
- Future Positive Life Zoom Programs:
- 12/07/21- "Healthy Sex & STDs" with Phyllis Ritchie, MD
(Tuesday) 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Palm Springs 92263