This is a repeating eventmarch 2, 2021 6:00 pm
The Positive Life Series is monthly community HIV/AIDS seminar series presented by HIV + Aging Research Project Palm Springs and is now a virtual meeting. On Tuesday, February 2nd
- The Positive Life Series is monthly community HIV/AIDS seminar series presented by HIV + Aging Research Project Palm Springs and is now a virtual meeting.
- On Tuesday, February 2nd the topic is HIV Cure Research Update with Dr. Paula Cannon from USC & Dr. John Zaia with City of Hope talking about the latest in cure research, and current studies.
- Sponsored by HIV+Aging Research Project-Palm Springs.
Because Zoom bombing webinars has become a thing, Zoom now requires that all meeting attendees register in advance, use a password and a waiting room so that the moderator can control who joins the call. Apologies for this inconvenience, but if a meeting gets bombed, Zoom totally shuts it down and we can't continue.
This is an easy one-time process – just follow the directions below. Please do this before the call in case you encounter any problems.
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. You'll only need to do this once, and after that you can just click on the link to enter the monthly meeting (unless you use a different device).
- If you are having any challenges using the Zoom platform, please let us know and we can help troubleshoot and/or walk you through it. We want everyone who wants to participate to be able to do so. Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The program begins at 6:00 PM. ASL provided upon request at least one week prior. Sponsored by HIV+Aging Research Project-Palm Springs.
- Email questions to email@example.com. Hope to see you there!
- Future Positive Life Zoom Programs: Please check back
- Future programs: March 2nd: HIV & The Law with Attorney Andrew Alder
(Tuesday) 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Palm Springs 92263