04janAll Day06The National Gay Wedding Association Inclusive Awareness Conference(All Day) Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & SpaEvent Categories:Conferences & Expos,LGBT,Networking & MixersOrder your ticket/s here
The National Gay Wedding Association Inclusive Awareness Conference - Share-the-Love! Join us in beautiful Indian Wells, California at the Hyatt Resort & Spa in Indian Wells for The National
- The National Gay Wedding Association Inclusive Awareness Conference - Share-the-Love!
- Join us in beautiful Indian Wells, California at the Hyatt Resort & Spa in Indian Wells for The National Gay Wedding Association’s Inclusive Awareness Conference, "Share-the-Love", January 4-6, 2022. Connect with like-minded LGBTQ+ wedding experts & pros for support, education and advocacy in one of the country’s most inclusive cities. We are very excited to welcome a talented group of speakers from around the country, including Sara Cunningham of Free Mom Hugs, a few surprise guests and a dynamic lineup of educational and inspirational topics that will help you to navigate this growing billion-dollar industry.
- Among the attendees will be Chasten Buttigieg, husband of U.S. Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg, who is a teacher, author and LGBTQ rights advocate.
- Ticket reservations are available to members on June 1, 2021. NGWA Members save $100 on conference ticket. Not a member? Apply for membership in June during Pride month and save $100 on your first year membership! Tickets are available to purchase July 1, 2021 to the general public. Special event tickets will be available for purchase beginning August 1, 2021.
- Click here for Conference details
january 4 (Tuesday) - 6 (Thursday)
Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa