- Ticket reservations are available to members on June 1, 2021. NGWA Members save $100 on conference ticket. Not a member? Apply for membership in June during Pride month and save $100 on your first year membership! Tickets are available to purchase July 1, 2021 to the general public. Special event tickets will be available for purchase beginning August 1, 2021.
- Click here for Conference details
The National Gay Wedding Association Inclusive Awareness Conference
04janAll Day06The National Gay Wedding Association Inclusive Awareness Conference(All Day)
The National Gay Wedding Association Inclusive Awareness Conference - Share-the-Love! Join us in beautiful Indian Wells, California at the Hyatt Resort & Spa in Indian Wells for The National
- The National Gay Wedding Association Inclusive Awareness Conference - Share-the-Love!
- Join us in beautiful Indian Wells, California at the Hyatt Resort & Spa in Indian Wells for The National Gay Wedding Association’s Inclusive Awareness Conference, "Share-the-Love", January 4-6, 2022. Connect with like-minded LGBTQ+ wedding experts & pros for support, education and advocacy in one of the country’s most inclusive cities. We are very excited to welcome a talented group of speakers from around the country, including Sara Cunningham of Free Mom Hugs, a few surprise guests and a dynamic lineup of educational and inspirational topics that will help you to navigate this growing billion-dollar industry.
- Among the attendees will be Chasten Buttigieg, husband of U.S. Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg, who is a teacher, author and LGBTQ rights advocate.
january 4 (Tuesday) - 6 (Thursday)
Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa