This is a repeating event01/26/2023 2:00 pm01/28/2023 2:00 pm
The Amigo Room Bar Event and Happy Hour
27jan2:00 pmThe Amigo Room Bar Event and Happy Hour2:00 pm
Our Amigo Room bar is dark and cool, with an extensive draft beer selection, comprised entirely of craft beer. We have strong relationships with breweries who share our
Our Amigo Room bar is dark and cool, with an extensive draft beer selection, comprised entirely of craft beer. We have strong relationships with breweries who share our love of expression through their craft. Our cocktails are inspired, with fresh juices, local spirits and bright flavors.
Sunday–Thursday from 2 pm–11 pm
Friday–Saturday from 2 pm–12 am
Click here for the Amigo Room's Menu
Mondays - Bingo and Trivia NIght with Bella da Ball 9–11 pm
- BINGO is 7-9PM in the King's HIghway and Trivia is 9-11PM in the Amigo Room. BINGO reservations are strongly recommended as space is limited, and they can be made on OpenTable. Trivia is first come, first serve.
First Tuesday of Each Month - Open Mic Night at the Amigo Room. - 7:30 - 9:30 pm
Calling all poets, musicians, comics and performers. Test your material, share your art, make new friends, and have some fun. An open and inclusive space for emerging talent.
First Tuesdays of the Month. No Cover, 2 Drink Minimum. 21+
House Rules include:
- Performers have 5 minutes (unless otherwise noted)
- Sign up sheets open at 7:15pm and closes at 9:15pm
- No nudity, vulgar or derogatory content will be tolerated
Up Coming Events
Thursday, March 9, 2023 - Mesme / 7–11 pm
- Be sure to stop by for his DJ set from MESMÉ in the Amigo Room on Thursday from 7pm – 11pm.
- Drawing inspiration from her favorite crime fiction and neo-noir films, Mesmé’s entrance into the City of Angels from the Midwest via Singapore created a rapid buzz in the LA underground, thanks to her vinyl-heavy sets, striking selections, and ability to build an intoxicating vibe from the ground up. Described by Boiler Room as one of Los Angeles’ hidden gems, she is now one of the city’s most in-demand young DJs.
Thursday, March 23, 2023 - Gre / 7 pm - 11 pm
Be sure to stop by for his DJ set from GRE’ in the Amigo Room on Thursday from 7pm – 11pm.
- Vinyl Junkie with a love of all things analog, the life of Gré revolves around music. With a collection of over 4k records, Gré is an acclaimed photographer/artist who in her spare time between running a coffeeshop (her namesake) that also happens to be a record store, spins her collection of her favorite 45s (mostly soul & funk) and 33s (every genre you could imagine).
Click here to check out other upcoming events
(Friday) 2:00 pm
King's Highway and The Amigo Room
701 E Palm Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, California 92264