This is a repeating event10/09/2022 2:00 pm
The Amigo Room Bar Event and Happy Hour
03oct2:00 pmThe Amigo Room Bar Event and Happy Hour2:00 pm
Our Amigo Room bar is dark and cool, with an extensive draft beer selection, comprised entirely of craft beer. We have strong relationships with breweries who share our
Our Amigo Room bar is dark and cool, with an extensive draft beer selection, comprised entirely of craft beer. We have strong relationships with breweries who share our love of expression through their craft. Our cocktails are inspired, with fresh juices, local spirits and bright flavors.
Sunday–Thursday from 2 pm–11 pm
Friday–Saturday from 2 pm–12 am
Click here for the Amigo Room's Menu
Mondays - Bingo and Trivia NIght with Bella da Ball 9–11 pm
- BINGO is 7-9PM in the King's HIghway and Trivia is 9-11PM in the Amigo Room. BINGO reservations are strongly recommended as space is limited, and they can be made on OpenTable. Trivia is first come, first serve.
First Tuesday of Each Month - Open Mic Night at the Amigo Room. - 7:30 - 9:30 pm
Calling all poets, musicians, comics and performers. Test your material, share your art, make new friends, and have some fun. An open and inclusive space for emerging talent.
First Tuesdays of the Month. No Cover, 2 Drink Minimum. 21+
House Rules include:
- Performers have 5 minutes (unless otherwise noted)
- Sign up sheets open at 7:15pm and closes at 9:15pm
- No nudity, vulgar or derogatory content will be tolerated
Up Coming Events
Saturday, March 25, 2023 / Lights Down Low / 9 pm - 1 am
- Lights Down Low has grown and now books some of the most dynamic and eclectic acts that dance music has to offer. Trust us, the list is long and strong. Striving to bring to the masses what has made them, move their own asses. The curatorial vision is always refracted thru the cracked prism of what moves Richie & Corey first and foremost and then reflects out onto the party and the sounds played there.
Thursday, March 30, 2023 / Shane Thomas / 7–11 pm
- Shane Thomas is a DJ, producer and multidisciplinary artist based in Los Angeles. He blends experimental techno with ballroom bangers, high energy hip hop edits, dembow, reggaeton and house cuts. Creating sonic soundscapes putting him apart from many others. He is the resident DJ and host of his party blush!, which has been bouncing around LA since October 2021 and is currently at Ace DTLA. He aims to create safe space for community through sound and visual art.
Friday, March 31, 2023 / Stronghold Reggae / 9 pm to 1 am
- Stronghold is an evening of Reggae, Dancehall, Roots and Afrobeats with Resident Selectors DJ Journee, DJ Tone, Dash Eye and Special Guests.
- Bay Area native and Palm Springs local, DJ Journee has been a staple in the Coachella Valley Reggae scene since 2006. His love for music & DJing stems from the San Francisco underground music scene where he founded Stronghold Reggae Soundsystem. Journee has been a longtime Ace Hotel resident DJ. He has produced many Reggae events in the valley over the last decade. He is passionate about promoting music with a positive vibe and is proud to be one of the pioneers of the Reggae culture in the desert.
Click here to check out other upcoming events
(Monday) 2:00 pm
King's Highway and The Amigo Room
701 E Palm Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, California 92264