This is a repeating eventapril 24, 2022 7:30 pm
Our Amigo Room bar is dark and cool, with an extensive draft beer selection, comprised entirely of craft beer. We have strong relationships with breweries who share our
Our Amigo Room bar is dark and cool, with an extensive draft beer selection, comprised entirely of craft beer. We have strong relationships with breweries who share our love of expression through their craft. Our cocktails are inspired, with fresh juices, local spirits and bright flavors.
Sunday–Wednesday from 10am–12am
Thursday–Saturday from 10am–2am
Mondays - Bingo and Trivia NIght with Bella da Ball 9–11 pm
- BINGO is 7-9PM in the King's HIghway and Trivia is 9-11PM in the Amigo Room. BINGO reservations are strongly recommended as space is limited, and they can be made on OpenTable. Trivia is first come, first serve.
First Tuesday of Each Month - Open Mic Night at the Amigo Room. - 7:30 - 9:30 pm
Calling all poets, musicians, comics and performers. Test your material, share your art, make new friends, and have some fun. An open and inclusive space for emerging talent.
First Tuesdays of the Month. No Cover, 2 Drink Minimum. 21+
House Rules include:
- Performers have 5 minutes (unless otherwise noted)
- Sign up sheets open at 7:15pm and closes at 9:15pm
- No nudity, vulgar or derogatory content will be tolerated
Up Coming Events
Friday, August 5, 2022 - High Life w/ DJ Day & Pedro Le Bass / Amigo Room / 9 pm–1 am
- Old school Ace collaborator and selector DJ Day spins from his deep crates of soul, hip hop and disco every first Friday of the month.
- Inspired by his desert upbringings, DJ Day‘s contributions to the various avant-garde music scenes in Southern California run deep. From the historic Root Down parties of Los Angeles to the infamous Do-Over, Day has garnered respect for his eclectic, well-executed DJ sets and diverse taste in music. His debut album, The Day Before rose to the top of numerous notable playlists including those of Gilles Peterson (BBC), Jeremy Sole (KCRW) and Philly’s Cosmo Baker.
Friday, August 12, 2022 - Takin’ Off w/ Young Einstein [All Vinyl Set] / Amigo Room / 9 pm – 2am
- Resident beatmaker of Ugly Duckling, producer, and avid record collector DJ Young Einstein spins upbeat jams in the Amigo Room from 9pm-1am (free and open to the public).
Wednesday, August 17, 2022 - Jazz Remix | Mark de Clive-Lowe / Amigo Room / 7:30–9:30 pm
- Meet us inside The Amigo Room 7.30–9.30pm for a night of auditory bliss, paired with cocktails from the bar and a menu of delights from the kitchen.
- Limited seating is also available close to the performance on a first-come, first-served basis.
- This week’s performance: Mark de Clive-Lowe
Friday, August 19, 2022 - The Balearic Beat – A Numero Group Takeover / Amigo Room / 9 pm - 1 am
- The Numero Group take over the sound waves all day and all night, from noon ’til sunup. Smooth beach-y grooves of the Balearic Islands, sunshine house, disco, and half-speed chillers await.
- The Numero Group: one of the world’s finest archival record labels. Founded in Chicago in 2003 by Rob Sevier and Ken Shipley, for more than 15 years Numero has committed to unearthing precious lost sounds for new audiences, with an unparalleled ear for potential and spirited eye for detail.
Friday, August 26, 2022 - Stronghold Reggae / Amigo Room / 9 pm – 1 am
- Stronghold is an evening of Reggae, Dancehall, Roots and Afrobeats with Resident Selectors DJ Journee, DJ Tone, Dash Eye and Special Guests.
- Bay Area native and Palm Springs local, DJ Journee has been a staple in the Coachella Valley Reggae scene since 2006. His love for music & DJing stems from the San Francisco underground music scene where he founded Stronghold Reggae Soundsystem. Journee has been a longtime Ace Hotel resident DJ. He has produced many Reggae events in the valley over the last decade. He is passionate about promoting music with a positive vibe and is proud to be one of the pioneers of the Reggae culture in the desert.
(Thursday) 7:30 pm
King's Highway and The Amigo Room
701 E Palm Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, California 92264