This is a repeating event02/18/2023 7:30 pm
17feb7:30 pm10:00 pmSouth Pacific7:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Desert Theatricals presents Rogers and Hammerstein's South Pacific on February 17–19, 2022. On a South Pacific island during World War II, Ensign Nellie Forbush, a
Desert Theatricals presents Rogers and Hammerstein's South Pacific on February 17–19, 2022.
On a South Pacific island during World War II, Ensign Nellie Forbush, a spunky nurse from Arkansas, falls in love with French planter Emile de Becque. When Nellie learns that the mother of Emile's children was an island native, she refuses Emile's proposal of marriage, unable to overcome the prejudices with which she was raised. Meanwhile, the strapping Lt. Joe Cable falls in love with a Tonkinese girl named Liat, but he, too, denies himself a future due to the same fears that haunt Nellie. When Emile accompanies Joe on a dangerous mission that claims Joe's life, Nellie chooses to embrace a future with Emile and his children, thus confronting and conquering her prejudices. Everyone’s favorite songs including Some Enchanted Evening, Cockeyed Optimist, Nothing Like A Dame, Honey Bun, Younger Than Springtime and more!
Desert Theatricals' Theatre Under the Stars takes place in Rancho Mirage's Amphitheater. They offer both a dinner theatre experience as well as individual tickets.
Dinner Theatre Information:
Enjoy a three course, waiter served meal under the stars catered by Lulu at a reserved table for 4 or 6 people. Includes a salad, protein, vegetable and starch and a dessert. Vegetarian or Gluten Free - only with request at time of reservation.
No outside food or beverage - full bar service to tables / Our wait staff appreciates your gratuity for service
- Tax included in ticket price.
- Table of 4 - $620 (center) $560 (side)
- Table of 6 - $930 (center) $840 (side)
- Checks accepted no charge - 3% fee for all credit card purchases
- Please call for reservations on or after Sept 1st / 760-620-5993
- Mail to Desert Theatricals, LLC - PO Box 3552 Cathedral City 92235-3552
- Limited Tables available - no single or combined seating.
- Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Individual Ticket Information - Sales Begin October 1, 2022
- General Admission ticket holders can enjoy food and beverage options from a local vendor and utilize full bar service from Lulu's on-site bar.
- There is no outside food or beverage allowed in the amphitheater.
Gates open at 5:30pm and the performance begins at 7:30pm
Chairs are provided - all sales are FINAL - there are no refunds.
General Admission $50 plus processing fee
This is a rain or shine event
(Friday) 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm