This is a repeating eventseptember 5, 2021 6:00 pm
On Tuesday, August 31, the Purple Room will reopen with its usual format: Jazz and Blues focus on Tuesdays with Rose Mallett. Wednesdays swing with Michael Holmes and Darci
- On Tuesday, August 31, the Purple Room will reopen with its usual format:
- Jazz and Blues focus on Tuesdays with Rose Mallett.
- Wednesdays swing with Michael Holmes and Darci Daniels and their music of the Rat Pack era.
- Jazz, Broadway and ‘60s pop takes the stage Thursdays with Sharon Sills.
For Labor Day Weekend -- Friday, Saturday and Sunday, September 3, 4 & 5
- the great live jazz combo led by Mark Kahny will feature some of the area’s favorite singers.
- Also, for the first weekend, open dining — with reservations suggested although not required — will be instituted, the same as the Purple Room’s weekday format.
- The Purple Room will require proof of vaccination for all guests and employees. Additionally, masks will also be required to enter and move about the club but may be removed at table while eating and drinking.
Join the Purple Room for Dinner and a Show in September!
Fridays and Saturdays - Dinner at 6:00 PM / Show at 8:00 PM
- Originally from the Pacific Northwest, where he was a radio personality and a drummer, Scot has lived in Los Angeles since 1990. While pursuing music and acting as a career (and having been a musician and big Elvis fan all of his life), he started doing a 1950s era Elvis show as a way to survive the lean times. The result was a surprise to Scotwhat was meant as a part-time gig to supplement his income, blossomed into a full time career!
- Tickets: $35 and $30
- Click here for tickets for Friday, September 10th
- This musical revue pays tribute to the legendary stars who called Palm Springs home or performed in Palm Springs --from Bob Hope, Frank Sinatra and Bing Crosby to Lucille Ball, Keely Smith, Elvis Presley, Sonny Bono and many more.Palm Springs JUMP! is created by and features the talents of veteran singers Michael Holmes, Charles Herrera and Darci Daniels, plus the musical flair of Palm Springs celebrated pianist, Joel Baker.
- Tickets: $30 and $25
- Click here for tickets for Saturday, September 11th
- Liberace and Miss Peggy Lee are venturing out into public after nearly a year of isolation and questionable food choices. The dynamic duo had just begun their World Tour when the planet when into lockdown. Zooming and live streaming became the fad they hoped would fade quickly. Both Liberace and Miss Lee have had their shots and are beside themselves to perform LIVE. In the Spirit of PRIDE and Coming Out, Lee and Peggy are ecstatic to be Coming Out of Covid!
- Tickets are $40 and $35
- Click here for tickets for Friday, September 17th
- Click here for tickets for Saturday, September 18th
- Blessed with a voice of phenomenal beauty (Stephen Holden, New York Times), Jane Monheit has had plenty of milestone moments in establishing herself as one of todays best and most important vocalist-musicians.
- Tickets: $65, $60 and $55
- Click here for tickets for Friday, September 24th
- Click here for tickets for Saturday, September 25th
Join Michael Holmes every Sunday for The Judy Show
Dinner at 5:00 PM / Show at 7:00 PM
- The spirit of Judy Garland is alive and well and in Palm Springs at the famed Purple Room Supper Club! This blend of hysterical comedy and outstanding music explode into an evening of nonstop belly laughs, glamour and high camp, as celebrated entertainer Michael Holmes parodies Judy Garland, who in her 1964 television variety show, played host to some of the greatest female icons of the Golden Age of Hollywood. With a killer wardrobe and razor-sharp wit, Holmes plays and nails them all, singing your favorite songs and thrilling the audience with charm, zingers and stories.
- Tickets $35, $30 and $25
- Click here for tickets for Sunday, September 12th
- Click here for tickets for Sunday, September 19th
- Click here for tickets for Sunday, September 26th
(Friday) 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Purple Room Supper Club
1900 E Palm Canyon Dr