The Desert Art Center presents Self-Care for the Artist (and anyone else who sits & concentrates) on Zoom Do you get stiff from sitting in the same position too
- The Desert Art Center presents Self-Care for the Artist (and anyone else who sits & concentrates) on Zoom
- Do you get stiff from sitting in the same position too long or discover you were holding your breath while working? Have you had to stop creating due to body aches and pains? Being cognizant of our body, movement, and breathing plays into our ability to create.
- Join us to learn some ways to take care of our bodies with methods that help to change faulty postural habits, relieve chronic tension, and improve mobility, alertness, and performance.
- Constance Clare-Newman has over thirty years of experience in a variety of movement disciplines. As an Alexander Technique teacher, Constance works with actors, dancers, musicians, and artists in private practice and at the University of Redlands. As a somatic educator, Constance teaches mindful movement practices that anyone can learn and enjoy.
- Join us on Zoom at: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/82569012287
(Tuesday) 4:30 pm
Palm Springs 92263