Join Let's Go Travel for a trip to the Candlelight Pavilion Theatre's production of Saturday Night Fever on Sunday, September 12th. The date is 1976 in New York and
- Join Let's Go Travel for a trip to the Candlelight Pavilion Theatre's production of Saturday Night Fever on Sunday, September 12th.
- The date is 1976 in New York and Tony Manero (a young man from a tough Brooklyn neighbourhood with a dead-end job and an extraordinary ability to dance) has only one ambition in life - to become the disco king. Every Saturday night he puts on his flares and hits the dance floor, wowing everyone with his phenomenal moves and routines. When he meets Stephanie, who also dreams of a world beyond Brooklyn, they decide to train together for a dance competition and their lives begin to change forever as Tony Manero as recklessly dances his way to success and features classic Bee Gees numbers including Stayin’ Alive, How Deep Is Your Love, Night Fever, Tragedy and More Than a Woman as well as 70’s favorites Boogie Shoes, Disco Inferno and many more.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch and this fabulous musical production at the Candlelight Theater in Claremont, CA.
- The Candlelight Theater is known for providing a theatrical experience as excellent as any Broadway show in NYC or LA.
- Deluxe Motorcoach transportation is included from Palm Desert to the theater. It leaves at 9:30 AM and returns at 5:00 PM.
- The cost is $145. Each ticket includes a donation to The LGBTQ Community Center of the Desert
- Call 760-320-3039 or email: email@example.com to reserve your spot.
(Sunday) 9:30 am - 5:00 pm