This is a repeating eventjanuary 6, 2021 4:00 pm
What is a PALS (Planning Ahead for LGBTQ Seniors) CAFÉ?
- What is a PALS (Planning Ahead for LGBTQ Seniors) CAFÉ?
- It's a virtual & completely safe place where you can enjoy a heaping piece of hearty laughter, lots of homemade conversations, and helpful insights while getting to virtually visit with many of your PALS !
- You are invited to join this group every Wednesday at 4:00 PM.
- Meeting ID: 832 2405 1340
TIPS FOR USING ZOOM:
- IF using a phone, laptop, desktop or tablet, you must download the ZOOM APP ahead of time. The ZOOM icon is a blue circle with a white video camera.
- Before/at the scheduled meeting time, CLICK ON the hyperlink listed above and/or key in the RED Meeting ID & Password to join the meeting.
- IF using a desktop computer, you will be asked to open ZOOM. Click on 'yes', 'open', or 'allow'.
- On all devices, you will be asked for permission to use your device's camera, microphone and audio: Be sure to approve all requests.
- You will be 'muted' upon entering the meeting. It's best to stay muted until it's your turn to speak. This will make the sound clearer for all and avoid unnecessary background noise (doorbells, phone ringing, etc).
- Use the 'CHAT' option to make comments or ask questions while others are speaking.
- IF using a phone or tablet, hold your device sideways or 'landscape' to widen your view.
- PALS CAFÉ hosts will open the meeting 30 minutes beforehand for a basic "how to use" ZOOM tutorial and to address any connectivity issues.
(Wednesday) 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Palm Springs 92263