The Palm Desert Food & Wine 2020 which was to be held March 27th to 29th, 2020 was canceled due to the coronavirus. SAVE THE DATE: The Palm Desert
- The Palm Desert Food & Wine 2020 which was to be held March 27th to 29th, 2020 was canceled due to the coronavirus.
- SAVE THE DATE:
- The Palm Desert Food & Wine 2021 will be held March 26th to March 28th, 2021
- .Tickets will go on sale August 1st, 2020.
- All ticket purchases for 2020 will be honored for 2021. Purchasers unable to attend may obtain refunds if they are unable to attend.
- If you wish to have your ticket refunded or a credit for 2021 event, Click here
- If you have other concerns, please contact your event representative at 760-325-2333 ext. 261
- Produced by Palm Springs Life magazine and located in the breathtaking tree-lined El Paseo shopping district in Palm Desert, California, this annual gastronomic event is the most celebrated cuisine and beverage festival in Greater Palm Springs and will feature a roster of the nation’s top chefs, vintners, and brewmasters, including Carla Hall, Elizabeth Falkner, and Curtis Stone. The fête begins with a James Beard Gourmet Four-Course Luncheon prepared by culinary virtuosos and will be followed by two days of grand tastings, where you can delight in delectable offerings from local and regional restaurants and sample more than 60 wines or enjoy unique craft brews, IPAs, and draught ciders.
march 26 (Friday) - 28 (Sunday)
Food&Wine Tents 73-545 El Paseo Palm Desert 92260