Celebrating its 39th anniversary, Outfest today announced the complete programming lineup for the 2021 Outfest Los Angeles LGBTQ Film Festival, presented by WarnerMedia and automotive sponsor Hyundai. The world’s
- Celebrating its 39th anniversary, Outfest today announced the complete programming lineup for the 2021 Outfest Los Angeles LGBTQ Film Festival, presented by WarnerMedia and automotive sponsor Hyundai. The world’s leading LGBTQ+ festival will be held August 13-22, 2021 and will return with outdoor events, indoor screenings for vaccinated attendees, and available via streaming for those who wish to experience the festival from their own home.
- Outfest programs give artists, filmmakers and entertainment professionals the opportunity to discover their voice, provide the pathways to the visibility of their work by all members of the public, and assure that their legacy will live on for generations to come.
- Ten days of not to be missed world-class films, panels, and events celebrating the queer experience. The festival provides both the community and creators opportunities to participate in various events, workshops, masterclasses, and panels, both to provide networking opportunities and filmmaker development.
- Click here for ticket information.
- Click here for the list of venues and their locations
- Click here for Frequently Asked Questions
- Click here for COVID Guidelines
Opening Night Gala - August 13th
- Opening Night Gala: Everybody's Talking About Jamie - Hollywood Forever Cemetery (6000 Santa Monica Blvd, LA) / 7:30 PM
- As our Opening Night returns us to in-person gatherings at Outfest, and we celebrate our community’s resilience and spirit, we can think of no film more perfectly joyous to mark the occasion than this big screen adaptation of Dan Gillespie Sells and Tom MacRae’s smash hit West End musical.
Closing Night Gala - August 22nd
- Closing Night Gala: Fanny: The Right To Rock - The Orpheum Theatre (842 S. Broadway, LA) - 7:00 PM
- Before The Runaways, before The Go-Go’s…there was Fanny. Founded in Sacramento in the 1960s, Fanny was the first all-female rock band to release an LP with a major label, paving the way for generations of women to shred.
- Screening to be followed by a live reunion performance by Fanny, including members Jean Millington, June Millington, Alice de Buhr, and Brie Darling, joined by Patti Quattro and Lee Madeloni!
august 13 (Friday) - 22 (Sunday)
Various Locations Around Los Angeles
Los Angeles 90069