This is a repeating eventmarch 2, 2022 7:00 pm
To find out more about the show and to buy tickets click on the name of the performance March 1, 2022
To find out more about the show and to buy tickets click on the name of the performance
March 1, 2022
- One Night Of Queen - 7 pm
March 3, 2022
March 4, 2022
Since appearing on America's Got Talent in 2010 at age 10, Pittsburgh, PA native Jackie Evancho has released eight albums, including a platinum and gold album and three Billboard 200 top 10 debuts. She has astonished audiences with her perfect, beautiful, soprano voice and her presence, poise and charm. Miss Evancho became the youngest person ever to give a solo concert at Lincoln Center, has made two solo PBS specials for the television series Great Performances, and appeared in the 2013 Robert Redford film The Company You Keep. Never could there be a better time for her new album called Two Hearts – a celebration of the success Jackie Evancho has achieved, but an opportunity to reach higher and farther to transform a career that is already a dream come true.
March 5, 2022
March 7, 2022
- Keyboard Conversations® with Jeffrey Siegel - The Glorious Music of Chopin - 7 pm
March 10, 2022
- A cappella sensation Voctave has had over 150 million online views of their videos, and their latest album, The Corner of Broadway & Main Street Vol. 2, debuted at number 3 on the iTunes charts. Formed in 2015 by producer and arranger Jamey Ray, the voices that bring their arrangements to life represent a wealth of diverse backgrounds and musical experiences. Hailing from Central Florida, the eleven members of Voctave have performed across the globe and appear on countless recordings. The group has performed with GRAMMY, Dove and American Music Award recipients including Sandi Patty, Pentatonix’s Kirstin Maldonado, Mark Lowry, David Phelps, and Jody McBrayer. With multiple #1 songs and albums on iTunes, Amazon and Spotify, Voctave has also ranked in the top 25 on Billboard Magazine’s charts. Voctave’s seven albums are digitally available on all platforms.
March 11, 2022
March 12, 2022
March 13, 2022
March 14, 2022
March 17, 2022
March 18, 2022
March 19, 2022
March 20, 2022
March 21, 2022
March 22, 2022 - 7 pm & March 23, 2022 - 2:00 pm
- After the wildly successful sold out shows of Neil Berg's 101 Years of Broadway a few years ago, we are bringing back Neil and his five Broadway stars. It’s an all-new show featuring the best songs from the hit shows of the past century on Broadway, many of which were sung on Broadway by these five great singers. From groundbreaking shows like Chicago and West side Story, to mega-hit musicals like Jersey Boys and Wicked and the classic shows such as Cabaret, South Pacific, Les Misérables and many more.
March 23–24, 2022 - 7 pm
March 25–28, 2022
March 25 - 8 pm / March 26 - 2 pm and 8 pm / March 27 - 7 pm / March 28 - 7 pm
March 29–30 - 7 pm
- KGAY Palm Springs 106.5 welcomes Melissa Etheridge's One Way Out Tour
- Melissa Etheridge stormed onto the American rock scene in 1988 with the release of her critically acclaimed self-titled debut album, which led to an appearance on the 1989 Grammy Awards show. For several years, her popularity grew around such memorable originals as "Bring Me Some Water," "No Souvenirs" and "Ain't It Heavy," for which she won a Grammy® in 1992. Etheridge hit her commercial and artistic stride with her fourth album, Yes I Am (1993). The collection featured the massive hits, "I'm the Only One" and "Come to My Window," a searing song of longing that brought Etheridge her second Grammy® Award for Best Female Rock Performance. In 1995, Etheridge issued her highest charting album, Your Little Secret, which was distinguished by the hit single, "I Want to Come Over." Her astounding success that year led to Etheridge receiving the Songwriter of the Year honor at the ASCAP Pop Awards in 1996.
March 31, 2022
(Tuesday) 7:00 pm
73000 Fred Waring Dr