Palm Springs Cultural Center's July 4th Celebration
04jul3:00 pm9:30 pmPalm Springs Cultural Center's July 4th Celebration3:00 pm - 9:30 pm
July 4th BBQ/ Fireworks Viewing/ Concert/ Films Join The Palm Springs Cultural Center on July Fourth for an 80's nostalgic bbq, concert, and fireworks viewing
July 4th BBQ/ Fireworks Viewing/ Concert/ Films
Join The Palm Springs Cultural Center on July Fourth for an 80's nostalgic bbq, concert, and fireworks viewing outside our building!
July 4th BBQ / 3–9:30 pm
- Come veg with us this fourth for a rad night out at your local theatre!
- Rock out to all your favorite 80's hits with music provided by DJ Mod Girl.
- Relive the campy glory of ROCKY IV in an air-conditioned theatre.
- Hang outside in the cool zone in one of our petite party pools
- Play fun games to win prizes
- Enjoy an all-American bbq (Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, and Potato Chips)
- Restrooms are indoors and air-conditioned!
- The BBQ is available to all. Purchased seats include a meal. Additional food and alcoholic drinks are available for purchase from the Camelot Cafe and Concessions stand.
- Alcoholic Beverages are available at outside bars. Alcohol is not permitted outside of the non fenced area.
- Fireworks show begins at 9:15 p.m.
- Seats (Folding Chairs) with a great view of the PS Community Fireworks show are available for purchase and come with a bbq meal which includes a hamburger or a hot dog and your choice of a side (coleslaw or potato salad).
- -Avoid the frustration of finding a spot to park and upgrade your ticket to include one of our parking spots. Parking spots are ONLY available as an upgrade. Parking permits are available for pick up prior to the event at the Camelot Theatre Box Office.
- *If you are the driver- Purchase one of the parking spots "ad-ons" and purchase the seats only tickets for the passengers.
- 3:00 pm FREE COMMUNITY SCREENING: 80's Vintage Cinema- Rocky IV
- 6:00 pm BBQ and Party Starts!
- Firework Times 9:15 pm
- No tents/ tables/ or umbrellas. No animals allowed with the exception of service dogs. Alcoholic beverages are prohibited except in designated areas, smoking, and portable bbqs are prohibited as well. Private fireworks are illegal in the City Of Palm Springs.
(Monday) 3:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Palm Springs Cultural Center
2300 East Baristo Road, Palm Springs, California 92262