This is a repeating event04/15/2023 7:30 pm
Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Coat
14apr7:30 pm10:00 pmJoseph and the Amazing Technicolor Coat7:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Desert Theatricals presents Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Coat by Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice on April 14–16, 2022. “Sha la la, Joseph, you’re
Desert Theatricals presents Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Coat by Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice on April 14–16, 2022.
“Sha la la, Joseph, you’re doing fine! You and your dreamcoat, ahead of your time!” One of the most enduring shows of all time, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat is a reimagining of the Biblical story of Joseph, his father Jacob, eleven brothers and the coat of many colors.
Told entirely through song with the help of a main character Narrator, the musical follows preferred son Joseph. After being sold into slavery by his brothers, he ingratiates himself with Egyptian noble Potiphar, but ends up in jail after refusing the amorous advances of Potiphar’s wife. While imprisoned, Joseph discovers his ability to interpret dreams, and he soon finds himself in front of the mighty but troubled, Elvis-inspired, Pharaoh. Joseph’s solution to Egypt’s famine elevates him to Pharaoh’s right-hand man and reunites him with his family.
Desert Theatricals' Theatre Under the Stars takes place in Rancho Mirage's Amphitheater. They offer both a dinner theatre experience as well as individual tickets.
Dinner Theatre Information:
Enjoy a three course, waiter served meal under the stars catered by Lulu at a reserved table for 4 or 6 people. Includes a salad, protein, vegetable and starch and a dessert. Vegetarian or Gluten Free - only with request at time of reservation.
No outside food or beverage - full bar service to tables / Our wait staff appreciates your gratuity for service
- Tax included in ticket price.
- Table of 4 - $620 (center) $560 (side)
- Table of 6 - $930 (center) $840 (side)
- Checks accepted no charge - 3% fee for all credit card purchases
- Please call for reservations on or after Sept 1st / 760-620-5993
- Mail to Desert Theatricals, LLC - PO Box 3552 Cathedral City 92235-3552
- Limited Tables available - no single or combined seating.
- Email questions to email@example.com
Individual Ticket Information - Sales Begin October 1, 2022
- General Admission ticket holders can enjoy food and beverage options from a local vendor and utilize full bar service from Lulu's on-site bar.
- There is no outside food or beverage allowed in the amphitheater.
Gates open at 5:30pm and the performance begins at 7:30pm
Chairs are provided - all sales are FINAL - there are no refunds.
General Admission $50 plus processing fee
This is a rain or shine event
(Friday) 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm