This is a repeating eventjanuary 2, 2022 8:00 pm
To find out more about the show and to buy tickets click on the name of the performance January 6, 2022
To find out more about the show and to buy tickets click on the name of the performance
January 6, 2022
January 8, 2022
January 14 - 15, 2022
- An Intimate Evening with David Foster with Special Guest Katherine McPhee - 8:00 PM / Matinee on 1/15 @ 2:00 PM
January 16, 2022
January 19, 2022
- The Doo Wop Project begins at the beginning: tracing the evolution of Doo Wop from the classic sound of five guys singing harmonies on a street corner to the biggest hits on the radio today. In their epic shows The Doo Wop Project takes audiences on a journey featuring foundational tunes from the Crests, Belmonts and Flamingos through the vocal artistry of Smokey Robinson, The Temptations, and The Four Seasons all the way to DooWopified versions of modern hits from Michael Jackson, Jason Mraz, Maroon 5, and Sam Smith. Featuring stars from the Broadway hits Jersey Boys, Motown: The Musical, and A Bronx Tale, The Doo Wop Project brings unparalleled authenticity of sound and vocal excellence to recreate—and in some cases entirely reimagine—the greatest music in American pop and rock history.
January 20, 2022
January 21, 2022
- Steve Lawrence & Eydie Gormè were, and always will be, McCallum Theatre legends. Adored by Valley audiences time and again for their pitch-perfect harmonies and playful banter, they remain among the most popular entertainers in the Theatre’s history. Their legacy continues with their son David Lawrence, along with Tony Award-winner Debbie Gravitte in A Toast to Steve Lawrence & Eydie Gormè. Using orchestrations especially created for Steve & Eydie, along with classic, exclusive video, David and Debbie will pay well-deserved tribute to two exceptional show business giants.
January 22, 2022
January 23, 2022
January 24, 2022
January 25 -26, 2022
- There is a 2:00 PM Matinee on January 26, 2022
- Now one of the longest running one-man shows in history (and a McCallum favorite), My Mother’s Italian, My Father’s Jewish, and I’m in Therapy, is an evening of hysterical comedy featuring the voices of almost 30 characters, all played by Steve Solomon. A master dialectician and comedy veteran, Steve captures the voice and personality of every single one of his family members so well, you’ll think they’re on stage with him. We’ll meet: Uncle Willie, Demented Cousin Kenny, Steve’s new therapist, Cousin Sal (and Sal’s parole officer) Steve’s Mom, Dad and myriad astounding characters we know, love and tolerate from our own families; each one brought to life on stage by Steve using his gift for creating voices dialects and wacky sound effects that only add to the hilarity of each story.
January 27, 2022
January 28 - 30, 2022
- January 28th - 8:00 PM / January 29th - 2:00 & 8:00 PM / January 30th - 1:30 & 7:00 PM
- Audiences across North America are toasting a new production of FIDDLER ON THE ROOF! Rich with musical hits you know and love, including "Tradition," "Sunrise, Sunset;' "If I Were A Rich Man;' "Matchmaker, Matchmaker" and "To Life (L'Chaim!)," FIDDLER ON THE ROOF is the heartwarming story of fathers and daughters, husbands and wives, and life, love and laughter. Tony®-winning director Bartlett Sher and the team behind South Pacific, The King and I and 2017 Tony-winning Best Play Oslo, bring a fresh and authentic vision to this beloved theatrical masterpiece from Tony winner Joseph Stein and Pulitzer Prize winners Jerry Bock and Sheldon Harnick. Featuring a talented cast, lavish orchestra and stunning movement and dance from Israeli choreographer Hofesh Shechter, based on the original staging by Jerome Robbins, FIDDLER ON THE ROOF will introduce a new generation to the uplifting celebration that raises its cup to joy! To love! To life!
January 31, 2022
(Saturday) 8:00 pm
73000 Fred Waring Dr