Greek Mom’s Live Interactive Easter Special
29apr6:00 pm7:00 pmGreek Mom’s Live Interactive Easter Special6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Gay Desert Guide's Fun & Games Dept. and TheMenEvent.com present Greek Mom’s Live Interactive Easter Special It may be Greek Easter, but that does not stop Greek Mom from
- Gay Desert Guide's Fun & Games Dept. and TheMenEvent.com present Greek Mom’s Live Interactive Easter Special
- It may be Greek Easter, but that does not stop Greek Mom from answering your questions on love, life and dealing with cousins you hate (don't get her started about her cousin Toula)
- Greek Mom (the creation of hysterical comedian Gus Constantellis) is guaranteed to insult and entertain as she hosts her own live advice show.
- “You want my advice? Good, it looks like you need it. Your life is a mess, but I’m here to help!”
- Do you have a question (or a few) that you would like to have GREEK MOM answer on Wednesday's Live Interactive Advice Show? Yes? It's your lucky day! You may pre-submit as many questions as you would like, and GREEK MOM will try answer everything.
- To pre-submit a question for GREEK MOM, please Click Here
- HOW IT WORKS:
- Register for the event and we will send you the links you will need to participate via ZOOM.US.
- Log in that night and enjoy Greek Mom's advice. This is an interactive show, so bring all your questions!
- Cost: $10. Please note that this fee helps keep our small business going during the crisis so we can get up and running right away when it is safe to bring people together again in person.
- What do I need? A device with a camera and microphone.
- How do I participate? When you register we will send you a code to join our Zoom meeting and all the information you will need to participate.
- Can I attend alone? Right now 99.9% of those participating attend alone.
- How Many are expected? Most of our virtual events have 10 to 20 participants unless otherwise specified.
- Who participates in these? The demographics of our online events are varied unless we have a specific criteria listed.
- Dress Code: Pajamas & t-shirts are acceptable (just, please be wearing clothes!)
- Venue: On Your Computer or Hand Held Device
- A portion of sales from this show will be donated to Black Lives Matter
- NOTE: The opinions expressed by GREEK MOM and the character's creator are those of the authors. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of TheMenEvent, it's staff or vendors.
- More about the performer:
- Gus Constantellis is a first generation Greek-American stand up comedian/writer. He was born and raised in Brooklyn and got his start in comedy when he won first place at a college talent show his first time trying standup. He regularly performs at Caroline's on Broadway, Stand Up NY, Broadway Comedy Club and all over the tristate area and Los Angeles. He is a gay comedian whose material deals heavily with his large immigrant family, his Greek heritage, raunchy yet relatable dating stories, and his unique perspective on growing up in Brooklyn. He is also a TV writer for several children's show on Disney Channel and Nickelodeon, including The Lion Guard, Rainbow Rangers and Abby Hatcher. When he's not performing, he's usually dancing to Lady Gaga and Bruce Springsteen and watching Grey's Anatomy.
(Thursday) 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Palm Springs 92263