Greek Mom (the creation of hysterical comedian Gus Constantellis) is guaranteed to insult and entertain as she hosts her own live advice show. “You want my advice? Good, it looks like
- HOW IT WORKS:
- Register for the event and we will send you the links you will need to participate via ZOOM.US.
- Log in that night and enjoy Greek Mom's advice. This is an interactive show, so bring all your questions!
- Cost: $10. Please note that this fee helps keep our small business going during the crisis so we can get up and running right away when it is safe to bring people together again in person.
- What do I need? A device with a camera and microphone.
- How do I participate? When you register we will send you a code to join or Zoom meeting and all the information you will need to participate.
- Can I attend alone? Right now 99.9% of those participating attend alone.
- How Many are expected? Most of our virtual events have 10 to 20 participants unless otherwise specified.
- Who participates in these? The demographics of our online events are varied unless we have a specific criteria listed.
- Dress Code: Pajamas & t-shirts are acceptable (just, please be wearing clothes!)
- Venue: On Your Computer or Hand Held Device
- A portion of sales from this show will be donated to Black Lives Matter
- NOTE: The opinions expressed by GREEK MOM and the character's creator are those of the authors. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of TheMenEvent, it's staff or vendors.
(Thursday) 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Palm Springs 92263