Due to the coronavirus this event is being canceled through March. THE ADVOCATE calls ELECTRICITY the rave reviewed hit LGBT comedy / drama "The Hottest Play in Palm
- Due to the coronavirus this event is being canceled through March.
- THE ADVOCATE calls ELECTRICITY the rave reviewed hit LGBT comedy / drama "The Hottest Play in Palm Springs... a MUST see!" And now, two and a half years into it's record breaking run it is the longest running play in Palm Springs.
- With laughter and heartbreaking honesty, ELECTRICITY by Terry Ray, explores the relationship between two gay men who meet as freshmen in high school in 1969, the year of the monumental Stonewall uprising. In 1983, at their 10th high school reunion, sex, drugs and booze make up the life of formerly closeted Brad Burke, while ex-seminary student Gary Henderson is still so closeted that he hides his sexuality behind an invented wife. After reuniting at the party they decide to share a motel room. Soon there's a monumental clash of worlds that sparks an "electricity" between them that lures them back to that same motel room after each 10-year reunion from 1983 to 2013. Starring TV and stage veteran Terry Ray and indie film star Mel England.
- ELECTRICITY is every Tuesday night from January 21 through March 30, 2020 at 7pm at Oscar's Bar & Cabaret, 125 E. Tahquitz Canyon Way, #108
- Palm Springs, CA 92262. It also plays on selected Wednesday night in an immersive version inside a real hotel room at INNdulge. (See below)
In addition to playing every Tuesdays at Oscar's Electricity will be playing at the Inndulge Gay Resort Hotel monthly:January 22nd at 7pm February 5th & 19th at 7pm April 15th & 29th at 7pm May 13th & 27th at 7pm June 10th & 24th PLEASE NOTE: THE PLAY RUNS 1:40 PLUS INTERMISSION AT OSCAR'S / NO INTERMISSION AT INNdulge
(Tuesday) 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM