DESERTOPIA, a very queer celebration of music, dance, art and a uniquely Palm Springs experience returns for a second year Memorial Day Weekend. Featuring a caftan-laden pool party,
DESERTOPIA, a very queer celebration of music, dance, art and a uniquely Palm Springs experience returns for a second year Memorial Day Weekend. Featuring a caftan-laden pool party, a club night of extravagant proportions and an outdoor afternoon festival featuring the finest in queer talent and music under the sun and stars in the majestic backdrop of Mt San Jacinto.
It is time to reinvent Queer Summer Camp!
Escape to the "Gayest City on Earth" - Palm Springs for three days of queer events to elevate your Memorial Day Weekend to its maximum, with a uniquely desert feel.
The desert has come alive. Desertiopia brings back the golden age of queer Palm Springs. The event takes over The infusion beach club as home base for Memorial weekend, as we spill out into the town with a series of pool parties, club night, block parties, after hour kikis, and more.
- Friday Night: Cocktail Meet and Greet + Hotel Kiki
- Saturday Day: Pool Party w/ Perfect Lovers, Victor Rodriguez + Dj Kerry
- Saturday Night: Asia SF w/ Nark and Jason Kendig
- Sunday Day: Pool Party w/ Dylan Reece and Mouthfeel
- Sunday Day/Night: 12 hour Block Party at Chill Bar
- End: Final kiki at Infusion Beach Club
may 26 (Thursday) - 29 (Sunday)
Various Locations around Palm Springs
Palm Springs 92262