This is a repeating event02/26/2023 1:00 pm
The Desert WineFest is being postponed to a later date. More details to come... The first-ever Desert WineFest makes its debut at the Palm Desert Civic
The Desert WineFest is being postponed to a later date. More details to come...
The first-ever Desert WineFest makes its debut at the Palm Desert Civic Center Park February 25-26, 2023.
The one-of-a-kind event celebrates all things wine, with wines from around the globe - plus craft brews and more - in a relaxed outdoor space where fun, exploration and wine education is balanced with artisan shopping boutiques, live music, great food trucks and restaurants, samplings, games and more. This unique event will also benefit the community and raise funds and awareness for the Family YMCA of the Desert and Desert Cancer Foundation.
Desert WineFest is being introduced by the organizers of LAWineFest, with more than 18 years’ experience presenting wine tastings in the Greater Los Angeles and Southern California area, and the team is excited to welcome this new iteration into the fold.
Admission to Desert WineFest includes a commemorative wine glass, unlimited wine and craft brew tastings, bottled water, coffee and other samplings. Limited VIP Garden tickets are also available, as well as Designated Driver options. WineFest hours are 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, and 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday. Carpooling, ride sharing services, or public transportation is highly recommended.
Early-bird discounted tickets are now available until November 30 atwww.DesertWineFest.com. Tickets at the door will be available, subject to capacity:
- General Admission (at the gate): $100
- Includes entry to the Fest, a commemorative souvenir cup to keep, unlimited* wine and craft brew tastings, water, coffee, and the overall Fest experience.
- VIP Garden (at the gate): $140
- Provides all that GA does, PLUS tasting wines from over a dozen gem Boutique Wineries, which are defined as producing less than 2,500 cases of wine each year; higher end wines, appetizers, samplings, and some seating. As a result, only 400 All Access tickets are available per day so purchase early. On Saturday only, you also have the ability to enter the Fest one hour early (at 12 p.m.). No early entry Sunday.
- Designated drivers are encouraged, and get to join their friends and enjoy all the amenities of the day for only $20 (does not include any alcohol tastings).
The legal bits:
- Must be 21 years of age to be on the premises. (Sorry, no infants either – ABC rules)
- Absolutely No Pets – Certified service animals allowed.
- Wineries/Breweries reserve the right to limit consumption.
To learn more, or to purchase tickets at early bird rates, please visit DesertWineFest.com.
(Saturday) 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Palm Desert Civic Center Park
43900 San Pablo Avenue