Desert Stonewall Democrats January Membership Meeting
The Desert Stonewall Democrats January Membership Meeting will take place Tuesday, January 17, 2023 via Zoom. The meeting this month will be mostly about YOU!
The Desert Stonewall Democrats January Membership Meeting will take place Tuesday, January 17, 2023 via Zoom.
The meeting this month will be mostly about YOU!
- Members will vote on the election of Secretary and Treasurer to the Steering Committee for two-year terms and other Steering Committee (SC) members for one-year terms. We currently have two open positions on the SC. If you would like to nominate yourself or someone else (with their permisson, of course) for an open position, please let us know prior to the meeting (email@example.com).
Your Desert Stonewall Democrats Steering Committee wants to hear from you, our members. After a very busy and exhausting 2022, with some successes as well as some losses, we'd like to take a moment to reflect and look forward.
In that regard, after the voting, our meeting will be a "Member Speak-Out," where we can discuss and think about what we did well, what we can improve on, and what we haven't even thought about doing but would be better for our membership and for the Community at large.
- Let us hear it from you, our members and supporters, for example:
- Which programs were most informative and valuable to you last year?
- Which programs were neither informative nor valuable?
- What programs and topics would you like to see this year?
- What should be our focus in this year without major elections?
- Is DSD doing enough to accomplish it's stated goals and mission?
- If not, why not and what can we do to improve?
- Any other criticism, plaudits or comments?
We will conduct this meeting entirely via Zoom as we think this will be the best way to hear from as many of you as possible and not have to "bounce" back and forth from Zoom to Mizell while having this discussion.
Zoom login will start at 5:45 PM for some social time before the meeting at 6:00 PM.
(Tuesday) 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Palm Springs 92263