Join the DBA as they return to one of our community's most treasured resources, the Palm Springs Animal Shelter. This is not only a time to network with other
Join the DBA as they return to one of our community's most treasured resources, the Palm Springs Animal Shelter.
This is not only a time to network with other business people, but also an opportunity to support the PS Animal Shelter by bringing and donating much-needed supplies to support the animals and the shelter staff. At bottom is a list, so please bring what you are able
- Items needed by the Palm Springs Animal Shelter:
- Bath-sized towels
- Flat sheets
- Cat litter boxes (new or very clean)
- Cat Litter (new only)
- Dog/Cat Bowls (new or gently used)
- Pet Food and Treats: Unopened and not expired
- Pet Kennels/Carriers
- Pet beds - all but extra large
- Refreshments will be provided courtesy of two of our DBA members -- and board members: Wabi Sabi Japan Living (Darrell Baum and Sam Sagara) and Roadrunner Print and Ship (Bob Kincaid and Ben Kincaid).
- Come visit the PS Animal Shelter and see the wonderful work they do for our community and our pets.
- PLEASE NOTE: Masks will be required of all attendees and will be available. We will also follow any prescribed protocols proposed or enacted by the City of Palm Springs.
(Monday) 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Palm Springs Animal Shelter
Free for Members / $10 for Future Members