This is a repeating eventjanuary 11, 2020 7:30 PM
10jan7:30 PM9:30 PMDaniel's Husband7:30 PM - 9:30 PM Pearl McManus Theater (at the historic Palm Springs Woman's Club), 314 S Cahuilla Road Palm Springs Womens Club Palm Springs, CA 92262Event Categories:Performing Arts
Fridays and Saturdays @ 7:30 PM, Saturdays and Sundays @ 2:00 PM Dezart Performs presents Daniel's Husband, a new
- Fridays and Saturdays @ 7:30 PM, Saturdays and Sundays @ 2:00 PM
- Dezart Performs presents Daniel's Husband, a new American drama by Michael McKeever.
- Daniel and Mitchell are the perfect couple. Perfect house, perfect friends - even a mother who wants them married. They'd have the perfect wedding, too, except that Mitchell doesn't believe in gay marriage. A turn of events puts their perfect life in jeopardy, and Mitchell is thrust into a future where even his love may not prove to be enough. DANIEL'S HUSBAND is a bold reflection of love, commitment, and family in our perilous new world.
- "Three-Show" Applause Package: 3 Plays $96-126 (a total savings of $9 over individual show pricing)
- Individual Tickets
- $45 Opening Night with Post Show Reception
- $40 Evening
- $35 Matinee
- "Off-Broadway's Latest Hit Drama! One of The New York Times plays to see! A profound look at love and commitment." -The Daily Beast
(Friday) 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Pearl McManus Theater (at the historic Palm Springs Woman's Club)
314 S Cahuilla Road Palm Springs Womens Club Palm Springs, CA 92262