Join Bloom In The Desert Ministries United Church Of Christ and the Palm Springs Cultural Center (PSCC) Thursday, December 24 at 7:00p.m for a “Community Drive-In Christmas Eve Service”
- Join Bloom In The Desert Ministries United Church Of Christ and the Palm Springs Cultural Center (PSCC) Thursday, December 24 at 7:00p.m for a “Community Drive-In Christmas Eve Service” with social distancing and mandatory mask wearing.
- In a drive-in style evening of virtual celebration and worship this unique Bloom in the Desert Christmas Eve experience is open to people of all faiths and congregations. This faith filled community gathering will showcase some of the most recognizable and revered local musicians, familiar carols, Bible stories, and the luminaria display, which will fill everyone with joy this holiday season.
- A joint collaboration between Bloom in the Desert Ministries UCC and the Palm Springs Cultural Center requires registration as this FREE evening of glorious song and worship has limited vehicle availability. Donations of all sizes are welcome on a free-will basis and are gratefully accepted. This socially distanced, masked and nostalgic event will be held at the PSCC, 2300 East Baristo Road, Palm Springs with the drive-in lot opening at 5:30p.m. with Christmas Eve service beginning at 7:00p.m. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
- DRIVE-IN LOT OPENS AT 5:30pm!
- CHRISTMAS EVE SERVICE BEGINS AT 7:00pm
- Charlie Creasy’s pre-music begins at 6:50pm. Come early and take advantage of the full concessions stand -- including popcorn and frozen sweetie treaties!
- Attendees will enjoy Christmas favorites from Keisha D, Tommy Dodson, Charles Herrera, Jerome Elliott, Charlie Creasy, Mark Richards and Elaine Wang Meyerhoffer at this modern cinematic experience offering selections curated by Bloom’s music director Ken Forney.
- Remember: Space is limited. So, reserve your places today!
- CHOOSE FROM:
- Section 1: BYOChair: Bring your own chair for an up close and personal outdoor "reclined" experience. Also, there are chairs to use as needed. Sound is easily heard from nearby speakers.
- Section 2: Picnic Tables: Seat you and your close friends and family together near the screen at a picnic table. Tables seat 6 comfortably. Does not include a parked car viewing spot. Cars must be parked in the side lot where directed on arrival.
- Section 3: Front Row Car Spots. Park your car in the front two car rows. Tune in your Car Radio. FM assist available upon request.
- Section 4: Standard Car Spots- Park your car in the middle two car rows. Tune in your Car Radio. FM assist available upon request.
- CHOOSE FROM:
- FOR THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF ALL OUR PATRONS PLEASE ADHERE TO OUR POSTED SOCIAL DISTANCING RULES. THOSE WHO FAIL TO DO SO WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE EVENT.
- PLEASE READ:
- If you are exhibiting any of the COVID-19 symptoms and/ or are waiting on test results from a possible Covid-19 exposure- DO NOT ATTEND THE EVENT-a full refund will be issued for the event once you have let us know.
- Reservations are for a section ( such as picnic table/ premium etc.) Upon arrival- when you check in with an attendant you will choose your spot within that section appropriately physically distanced from another vehicle. Physical spots will fill in on a first come- first serve basis within the section you purchased.
- Please be considerate of other attendees’ sight lines when choosing your vehicle size. Also, avoid touching your brake pedal during the program. If it gets chilly and you decide to turn your car on to warm up, great! But please within reason limit your car running time in consideration of other attendees sitting outside, due to the ambient noise created by the engines, that would be super awesome. Thank you.
(Thursday) 6:45 pm - 8:15 pm
Palm Springs Cultural Center 2300 E Baristo Rd 92262