This is a repeating eventmarch 2, 2021 12:00 am
There is no better harbinger of spring and renewal than Friends of the Desert Mountains’ annual Coachella Valley Wildflower Festival -- and it is slated this year for the
- There is no better harbinger of spring and renewal than Friends of the Desert Mountains’ annual Coachella Valley Wildflower Festival -- and it is slated this year for the entire month of March!
- Festival 2021 is blossoming into an exotic hybrid of online activities and individualized outdoor challenges to raise awareness of the many wildflowers throughout Coachella Valley, always with an emphasis on exploring and supporting our splendid Santa Rosa and San Jacinto Mountains National Monument.
- Our #VirtualSuperBloom kicks off with our 30X30X30: do 30 miles in 30 days for $30 and have fun staying active while raising funds supporting Friends' mission of public land stewardship. Run, hike, bike, paddle, walk & roll your way on your own, on your own time, in your own style. Registration opens 2/26!
- Free fun includes plenty for the flower fans: join our BloomZoom with Tracker and download our Field Guides and Scavenger Hunts; there's a Youth Art Contest and Nature Hunt for the kids; and we'll feature a Native Cooking Demo, and a Solar Astronomy Experience during our "Wildflower Wednesdays"
- Register for the 30X30X30 and Learn More at DesertMountains.org
(Monday) 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Santa Rosa and San Jacinto Mountains National Monument