This is a repeating event10/05/2021
BNP Paribas Open 2021
The BNP Paribas 2021 will be held October 4-17, 2021 Held in Indian Wells, CA, the BNP Paribas Open is the largest two-week combined ATP & WTA professional tennis
- The BNP Paribas 2021 will be held October 4-17, 2021
- Held in Indian Wells, CA, the BNP Paribas Open is the largest two-week combined ATP & WTA professional tennis tournament outside of the four majors.
- The Indian Wells Tennis Garden has implemented new entry requirements that will be in place for the 2021 BNP Paribas Open. All attendees are required to obtain a digital health pass in order to show valid proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 prior to arriving to the Indian Wells Tennis Garden. Children under 12 years of age will not be permitted entry into the venue. Please click here to see the requirements
- BNP Paribas Open tickets are now on sale. There will be no limit on the number of fans at the tournament.
- The BNP Paribas Open, a combined mandatory ATP Masters 1000 and WTA 1000 event, has expanded its men’s event from one week to two, it was announced today by Tournament Director Tommy Haas.
- While the first-ever fall edition of the BNP Paribas Open was already slated to feature a women’s event with 96-player singles draw and 32-team doubles draw, the men’s event will now have the same size fields as well.
All Day (Monday)
Indian Wells Tennis Garden
78200 Miles Ave