Beauty and the Beast
Desert Theatricals presents Disney's Beauty and the Beast: The Broadway Musical on March 17–19, 2022. Step into the enchanted world of Broadway's classic, Disney's
Desert Theatricals presents Disney's Beauty and the Beast: The Broadway Musical on March 17–19, 2022.
Step into the enchanted world of Broadway's classic, Disney's Beauty and the Beast, an international sensation that has been produced in 37 countries worldwide. Based on the Academy Award-winning animated feature, the stage version includes all of the wonderful songs written by Alan Menken and the late Howard Ashman, along with new songs by Mr. Menken and Tim Rice. The original Broadway production ran for over thirteen years and was nominated for nine Tony Awards, including Best Musical.
The classic story tells of Belle, a young woman in a provincial town, and the Beast, who is really a young prince trapped under the spell of an enchantress. If the Beast can learn to love and be loved, the curse will end and he will be transformed into his former self. But time is running out. If the Beast does not learn his lesson soon, he and his household will be doomed for all eternity.
Desert Theatricals' Theatre Under the Stars takes place in Rancho Mirage's Amphitheater. They offer both a dinner theatre experience as well as individual tickets.
Dinner Theatre Information:
Enjoy a three course, waiter served meal under the stars catered by Lulu at a reserved table for 4 or 6 people. Includes a salad, protein, vegetable and starch and a dessert. Vegetarian or Gluten Free - only with request at time of reservation.
No outside food or beverage - full bar service to tables / Our wait staff appreciates your gratuity for service
- Tax included in ticket price.
- Table of 4 - $620 (center) $560 (side)
- Table of 6 - $930 (center) $840 (side)
- Checks accepted no charge - 3% fee for all credit card purchases
- Please call for reservations on or after Sept 1st / 760-620-5993
- Mail to Desert Theatricals, LLC - PO Box 3552 Cathedral City 92235-3552
- Limited Tables available - no single or combined seating.
- Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Individual Ticket Information - Sales Begin October 1, 2022
- General Admission ticket holders can enjoy food and beverage options from a local vendor and utilize full bar service from Lulu's on-site bar.
- There is no outside food or beverage allowed in the amphitheater.
Gates open at 5:30pm and the performance begins at 7:30pm
Chairs are provided - all sales are FINAL - there are no refunds.
General Admission $50 plus processing fee
This is a rain or shine event
(Saturday) 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm