This is a repeating eventdecember 11, 2021 7:00 pm
10dec7:00 pm9:00 pmRescheduledBarry Manilow’s A Gift of Love V Christmas Benefit Concerts Dec. 11 - 137:00 pm - 9:00 pm McCallum Theatre, 73000 Fred Waring DrEvent Categories:Charities & Galas,Concerts & Shows,FundraiserOrder your ticket/s here starting on March 23rd
Scheduled to take place at Palm Desert’s McCallum Theatre, Manilow’s A Gift of Love V concerts will feature his hit songs and holiday favorites for the fifth time to
- Scheduled to take place at Palm Desert’s McCallum Theatre, Manilow’s A Gift of Love V concerts will feature his hit songs and holiday favorites for the fifth time to benefit 25 Coachella Valley charities. His past holiday concerts have surprised audiences with a children’s choir, Santa Claus, and even snow!
- Concerts are scheduled for December 8 and 9 and then again December 11, 12 and 13.
- All tickets and packages go on sale Monday, March 23rd at 10am PDT or by phone at 424-298-4818. Tickets for the concerts will not be available at the McCallum box office.
- Regular individual ticket prices range from $59.99 to $499.99 each. In addition, the McCallum adds a $3.00 per ticket Facility Fee. The information below describes how much of the ticket price is credited to your organization and what “extra” benefits are included as part of the price.
- Premium Tickets
- Limited to 150 tickets each night.
- Premium Tickets sell for $500 each, with $150 of that automatically credited to your charity when the purchaser designates your charity as the beneficiary. Premium Tickets are located in the first seven rows of the theatre.
- Gold Tickets
- Limited to 40 tickets each night.
- Gold Tickets sell for $1000 each, with $400 of that automatically credited to your charity when the purchaser designates your charity as the beneficiary. Gold Tickets are located in the first five rows of the theater. Gold Ticket holders are invited to a post- show champagne reception and photo-op with Barry in the theater’s Founders Room.
- Platinum Tickets
- Limited to 16 tickets each night
- Platinum Tickets sell for $2000 each, with $1200 of that automatically credited to your charity when the purchaser designates your charity as the beneficiary. Platinum Tickets are located in the first row of the theatre. Platinum Ticket holders are invited to a pre-show cocktail reception (and picture) with Barry in the Backstage Christmas Court.
- There are 4 Sponsorships available each night with 4 tickets included in each sponsorship package.
- Sponsorships sell for $12,500, with $8750 automatically credited to your charity when the purchaser designates your charity as the beneficiary. Sponsorships include four tickets in the first five rows, post-show champagne reception and photo-op with Barry in the Backstage Christmas Court, prominent placement in all print advertising and a lobby placard listing the sponsorship.
- Non-package Tickets
- In addition to the VIP tickets, there are also regular concert tickets priced from $59.99 to $99.99. At the time of purchase, the purchaser can designate their favorite charity (from the list of 25) to benefit from the purchase of their tickets. For each of these individual tickets, 25% of the face value is credited to the designated charity.
- When you complete your order you will be asked to designate one of the 25 participating charities as the beneficiary.
- The 25 charities benefitting from the 2020 A Gift of Love V concerts are:
- Manilow Music Project
- Act For MS
- AAP – Food Samaritans
- Angel View
- Animal Samaritans
- Barbara Sinatra Center for Abused Children
- Boys & Girls Club of Coachella Valley
- Lifestream Blood Bank
- Coachella Valley Horse Rescue
- Desert AIDS Project
- Desert ARC
- Desert Symphony
- Guide Dogs of the Desert
- Hanson House
- Jewish Family Services
- Joslyn Center
- Palm Springs Police Officers Association
- PAWS & Hearts
- Safe Schools Desert Cities
- SafeHouse of the Desert
- Save Oswit Canyon
- The Living Desert
- Well In The Desert
- Mr. Manilow is contributing his performances to the A Gift of Love 5 concerts and will not be compensated.
(Friday) 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
73000 Fred Waring Dr