The Center presents Adult Adoptee Peer Support Group Were you adopted, or has your life been impacted by an adoption or birth family reunion? The adoption experience is incredibly
- The Center presents Adult Adoptee Peer Support Group
- Were you adopted, or has your life been impacted by an adoption or birth family reunion? The adoption experience is incredibly unique for all parties involved. Adult adoptees, those placing a child into adoption, and those facing a birth family reunion can face challenges, questions, and difficulties that other adults may not be able to identify with. Having the support of a community with similar experiences can be incredibly healing and rewarding.
- With the explosion of DNA testing, many of us are finding or reuniting with birth family members for the first time, with varying experiences. Some, but not all, adoptees have grown up feeling abandoned or having a sense of not fully belonging to our adopted families. Some of us don’t really know what we think or feel about all of this yet.
- Join our new self-support group for adult adoptees and anyone impacted by adoption or birth family reunions to discuss these and other related issues and to help us build a new community of support.
- This group meets virtually on the 2nd Monday of every month @ 3pm (Pacific Standard Time) via ZOOM
- Registration Required - Click here to Register
- Hosted by Soterios Rouman
(Monday) 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Palm Springs 92263