This is a repeating eventapril 16, 2022 7:30 pm
15apr7:30 pm9:30 pmFeaturedA Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum7:30 pm - 9:30 pm Rancho Mirage Amphitheater, 71560 San Jacinto Drive Rancho Mirage 92270Event Categories:Dine & Sip,Performing ArtsOrder your ticket/s here
Desert Theatricals presents A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum on April 15 and 16, 2022. A Hysterical, Long Running Musical Comedy!
Desert Theatricals presents A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum on April 15 and 16, 2022.
A Hysterical, Long Running Musical Comedy! Pseudolus, the laziest slave in Rome, has but one wish - to purchase his freedom. When he finds out that the young master has fallen in love with a virgin in the house of Lycus, he concocts a deal whereby he will be freed if he can procure the girl for Hero.
Desert Theatricals' Theatre Under the Stars takes place in Rancho Mirage's Amphitheater. They offer both a dinner theatre experience as well as individual tickets.
Dinner Theatre Information:
Enjoy a three course, waiter served dinner under the stars catered by Acqua California Bistro at a reserved table for four or six people. Includes a salad, dual protein, vegetable and starch and a dessert. (Vegetarian or Gluten Free - only with request at time of reservation)
- Tax and gratuity included in ticket price. / Table of 4 - $460 / Table of 6 - $690
- Checks accepted no charge - $15 fee for all credit card purchases
- Limited Tables available - no single or combined seating.
- Please call for reservations ** 760-620-5993 / Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Individual Ticket Information
- General Admission ticket holders can enjoy food and beverage options from a local vendor and utilize full bar service from Acqua California Bistro's on-site bar.
- There is no outside food or beverage allowed in the amphitheater.
Gates open at 5:30pm and the performance begins at 7:30pm
Chairs are provided - all sales are FINAL - there are no refunds.
General Admission $50 plus processing fee
Dinner Theatre $115 per seat tables of 4 or 6 plus processing fee
This is a rain or shine event
(Friday) 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm