8th Annual Cathedral City Hot Air Balloon Festival and Food Truck Fiesta
Agua Caliente Casinos present the 8th Annual Cathedral City Hot Air Balloon Festival and Food Truck Fiesta on November 18-20, 2022 The official kick-off begins with
Agua Caliente Casinos present the 8th Annual Cathedral City Hot Air Balloon Festival and Food Truck Fiesta on November 18-20, 2022
The official kick-off begins with the balloon launch from Agua Caliente Resort Casino Spa Rancho Mirage on Friday, November 18 at sunrise. The Food Truck Fiesta takes place Friday evening and the following, Saturday, November 19, at the Cathedral City Amphitheater. The fiesta will feature a dozen food truck vendors from all over Southern California, a beer garden, tethered balloon rides, a car show, kid zones, live music, and more.
“Ranked as one of the top balloon festivals in the world by U.S. News & World Report, we’re all very excited for the biggest and best Cathedral City Hot Air Balloon Festival to date,” said Cathedral City Mayor Ernesto Gutierrez. “This annual event brings in visitors from all over the country to our city and is a spectacle that stands out each year as one of the most memorable fall events in the Coachella Valley.”
Schedule of Events:
Friday, November 18
- 630 am / Sunrise Balloon Flight /Agua Caliente Resort Casino Spa Rancho Mirage
- 4–9 pm / Food Truck Fiesta / Cathedral City Community Amphitheater
- 630 pm / Live Music / Continuous Signal – A Pink Floyd Affair
Saturday, November 19
- 630 am / Sunrise Second Balloon Flight / Westin Mission Hills Resort and Spa
- 9 am – 8 pm / Festival, Cathedral City Community Amphitheater
- 11 am 830 pm / Food Truck Fiesta + Beer Garden
- 2–6 pm / Car Show + Balloon Lounge
- 5–8 pm / Evening Balloon Glow to Music
- 7 pm / The Dreamboats / Festival Headline Concert
- All Day: Live music / artisan market / AMP “Instrument Zoo” / First Tee putting green / tethered balloon rides / and balloon candy drops.
Sunday November 20
- 630 am / Sunrise Third Balloon Flight / Agua Caliente Resort Casino Spa Rancho Mirage
- 7–10 am / Special Shape Pancake Breakfast / Big League Dreams
All tickets for the festival’s special events are for sale at www.hotairballoonfest.com.
There is a special VIP 3-Day All Access Pass available for $100. All Cathedral City residents and Agua Caliente Casinos ACE Card Members will receive free admission to the Food Truck Fiesta.
All events are open to the public.
To purchase tickets or for more information on the Cathedral City Hot Air Balloon Festival, visit hotairballoonfest.com.
november 18 (Friday) - 20 (Sunday)
Various Locations throughout the Coachella Valley
Coachella Valley Palm Springs area 92264