Eisenhower's 19th Annual Community Cancer Awareness Day will be held as a Virtual Meeting on Thursday, March 31 2022 from 5:30PM to 6:30PM. The
Eisenhower's 19th Annual Community Cancer Awareness Day will be held as a Virtual Meeting on Thursday, March 31 2022 from 5:30PM to 6:30PM.
The focus this year is on colon and rectal cancer: risk factors, prevention and the latest treatment options.
The treatment of colorectal cancer usually includes a surgeon, medical oncologist, radiation oncologist, and a gastroenterologist. Please join our colorectal cancer experts for information on the detection, prevention and treatment options for colon and rectal cancers.
The format will be a lecture and panel discussion, followed by question and answer session.
The panel includes:
- Iyoob Ilyas, MD, Board Certified in Colon/Rectal Surgery
- James Conti, MD, Board Certified in Gastroenterology
- Henry Tsai, MD, Board Certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology
- Kamal Patel, MD, Board Certified in Radiation Oncology
- Moderated by: Alison Mayer Sachs, MSW, OSW-C, FAOSW, Director, Cancer Support Services
Join Zoom meeting by phone by calling all one of the phone numbers below and enter meeting ID 944 6677 6010 and passcode 364603
New to ZOOM? Call 760-834-3798 for more information, or to register.
.The sponsor for this event is Lucy Curci Cancer Center.
All Community members are invited to participate. For more information, please call 760-834-3798.
To register please click here to Register Online.
(Thursday) 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Palm Springs 92263