Events at this location
Architecture & Modernism
Bars & Nightlife
Books & Literature
Charities & Galas
Concerts & Shows
Conferences & Expos
Dine & Sip
Dining Out For Life
Film Festivals & Movies
Fitness & Wellness
Fun & Games
Gallery Openings & Events
Gay Resort Events
Kids & Family
Markets & Fairs
Networking & Mixers
Religion & Spirituaility
Wine Tasting/Liquor Tasting
Yoga & Meditation
01octAll Day03YogArt - From the Curve to the Tram(All Day) LOSTYOURMIND Gallery, 1000 S. Palm Canyon Drive #205; just north of the CurveEvent Categories:Fitness & Wellness,Health,Yoga & MeditationSign Up Here
YogArt -- Oct. 1-3, Palm Springs From the Curve to the Tram, a Progressive Celebration Kicking-off the 2021-2022 Palm Springs Season
- YogArt -- Oct. 1-3, Palm Springs
- From the Curve to the Tram, a Progressive Celebration Kicking-off the 2021-2022 Palm Springs Season
- Who: My Yoga Place Palm Springs, Lostyourmind Gallery & North Palm Springs Design Galleries present YogArt
- What: YogArt, a unique weekend celebration filled with events to inspire you in every way!
- When: Friday, October 1 through Sunday, October 3, 2021 (See schedule below). Some events are ticketed; others are open.
- Where: Various locations over the weekend: My Yoga Place Palm Springs (1572 S. Palm Canyon Drive; near the Curve); Lostyourmind Gallery (1000 S. Palm Canyon Drive #205; just north of the Curve); North Palm Springs Racquetball Design Center (N. Palm Canyon & Racquetball; near the Tram)
- Why: Palm Springs is open and so are our Palm Springs businesses! From the Curve to the Tram, YogArt is a unique weekend celebration filled with events and experiences to inspire you in every way! Time to get your “Art” on!
- Website: https://myyogaplacepalmsprings.com/yogart/
- Ticketed events: $15-$18; some events are ticketed; others are free.
- YogArt Schedule (additional events may be added):
- Friday, Oct. 1 @ 6:00-8:00pm — The Art Before Us -- Ribbon cutting and season opening of Lostyourmind Gallery followed by a wine & cheese reception amid an exhibit of Patrick Kelly’s original art celebrating Palm Springs. Open to the public.
- Saturday, Oct. 2 @ 12noon-2:00pm — The Art of Your Mind -- Lostyourmind Gallery exhibit of curated works, featuring new works by artist Patrick Kelly and other local artists. Open to the public.
- Saturday, Oct. 2 @ 2:00pm - 3:00pm — The Art of Yoga for Creativity – Encircled by art in Lostyourmind’s Gallery, immerse yourself in a gentle yoga experience created to stir your imagination and spirit. Whether your art is expressed through pen, paint, pasta, music or mulch, you will come away inspired and invigorated. The Art of Yoga for Creativity is appropriate for all levels & abilities and is presented by My Yoga Place Palm Springs. This is a ticketed event; capacity is limited; pre-registration required. (Early Bird through Sept. 18: $15; after Sept. 18: $18)
- Sunday, Oct. 3 @ 10:00am-11:15am — The Art of Yoga for a Sunday Morning -- Set in the peaceful and inspiring studio that is My Yoga Place Palm Springs, experience a gently enlivening practice as you delight in the mountain views through the studio’s windows. This is a ticketed event; capacity is limited; pre-registration required (Early Bird through Sept. 18: $15; after Sept. 18: $18).
- Sunday, Oct. 3 @ 1:00pm - 5:00pm — The Art of Discovery – Spend your Sunday afternoon strolling through the galleries in the North Palm Springs Racquetball Design Center, featuring PS Art Design; Modern Way; Boomerang for Modern; Re[x]; and Ventura. Who knows what treasures you may discover! Complementary refreshments served at galleries. Open to the public.
october 1 (Friday) - 3 (Sunday)
1000 S. Palm Canyon Drive #205; just north of the Curve